• 25.04.2024, 06:07
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquatubes Aluminum vs Delrin

Sonntag, 15. Februar 2009, 07:20

Who has seen both delrin and aluminum Aquatubes? Is the aesthetics (looks) of the delrin unit up to the same as the aluminum one?

BTW, figured out how to change to English here on the forum and shop controls. Kudos to whoever programmed the new site.

fox3

Sonntag, 15. Februar 2009, 21:52

I haven't had the opportunity to examine the aluminum version, but I do own the delrin in white and the quality of manufacture is good.

I needed to rotate it a bit to get the tubemeter to fit w/ out modifying the aquabay, its aligned verticle now and the thumb tab is off from the faceplate, not sure if that is different compared to the alum ver.

RE: Aquatubes Aluminum vs Delrin

Sonntag, 15. Februar 2009, 22:18

Is the aesthetics (looks) of the delrin unit up to the same as the aluminum one?

:D

Dienstag, 17. Februar 2009, 06:36

Thanks all for sharing the info and pics. :D

I think I like the aluminum one better, but the shipping would be cheaper on the delrin. ;)