• 24.04.2024, 16:22
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Malik

Poweradjust and laing D5

Montag, 16. Februar 2009, 22:20

I have question about poweradjust panel - can i plug in laing d5 to this panel ? Or this pump is to voltage strong for him ? :)
CPU: Intel QX 9650
Mobo: Asus Rampage Formula
Mem: Apogee GT 4GB
Sound: Asus Xonar D2
GPU: EVGA GTX 280 FTW
Power: Antec Signature 850W
My LC Project

Dienstag, 17. Februar 2009, 05:58

Quoted from English manual:

"Maximum current output capacity at 12 V is 2.5 A (30 W total power).
The maximum current output capacity also is reduced at lower output
voltages!"

One other point is that the big voltage regulator can itself be water cooled if you are running your poweradjust on the ragged edge.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Top_Nurse« (17. Februar 2009, 06:00)

rocky61

Dienstag, 17. Februar 2009, 18:49

So does this mean you can use the D5 with the Aquaero? It appears it would work the D5 nominal power at 12V is 24W and the current @ 12V is 2 amps.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »rocky61« (17. Februar 2009, 18:55)

Mittwoch, 18. Februar 2009, 02:29

So does this mean you can use the D5 with the Aquaero? It appears it would work the D5 nominal power at 12V is 24W and the current @ 12V is 2 amps.
We weren't discussing the Aquaero, but the Poweradjust. Also keep in mind that there at least two different versions of teh Aquaero in regards to the voltage regulators (VR) for fans. I don't know if any changes were made in regards to the VR's for the pump circuitry.

The pump does not plug directly into the Aquaero, but through the pump circuit board which is integrated into the Aquaero via a ribbon cable.

rocky61

Mittwoch, 18. Februar 2009, 18:12

Yes, I know that it plugs into the pump circut board. I just want to know if the D5 will work, without blowing up the Aquaero or the pump board.

Mittwoch, 18. Februar 2009, 22:58

Yes, I know that it plugs into the pump circut board. I just want to know if the D5 will work, without blowing up the Aquaero or the pump board.
The D5 won't work on the Aquaero using the Aquastream pump board. The Aquastream uses AC voltage and I think the D5 is a DC pump correct? However, I think the Poweradjust board would probably work for you. Especially if you use one of the little water coolers on the circuit board.