• 23.04.2024, 18:19
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Regulate manually the Aquastream XT

Donnerstag, 19. Februar 2009, 16:08

Hello,

Excuse me if my english is bad, but i am french.

I am interested in the Aquastream XT, but i have some questions :

the Advanced version have this fonction in more that the standard version :

Manually configurable fan output

What is it ?
It permits to connect a fan to the pump and to regulate this with Aquasuite ? Or it permits to connect the pump to a rheobus and to regulate Aquastream manually ; or to connect the pump to the motherboard and to regulate Aquastream with SpeedFan for example ?

Tank you. :)

RE: Regulate manually the Aquastream XT

Donnerstag, 19. Februar 2009, 16:26

Excuse me if my english is bad, but i am french.

Ça ne fait rien - mon francais est sûrement plus terrible ;-)

Manually configurable fan output
What is it ?
It permits to connect a fan to the pump and to regulate this with Aquasuite?

It even allows to connect more than one fan, when using an Y-adaptor. You can also let the Aquastream/-suite controll the fanspeed automaticly!

Donnerstag, 19. Februar 2009, 16:40

Ok. Thanks. ;)

The Ultra version permits to regulate the speed of Aquastream with an externaltemperature sensor ; but if i use a sensor for my CPU, it's not very precise. It's better to use the internal sensor of CPU and to get back it with a soft. It is pity that Aquasuite doesn't permit to get back this and regulates the pump. Unless I make a mistake ?

:)

Donnerstag, 19. Februar 2009, 17:00

Ok. Thanks. ;)

The Ultra version permits to regulate the speed of Aquastream with an externaltemperature sensor ; but if i use a sensor for my CPU, it's not very precise. It's better to use the internal sensor of CPU and to get back it with a soft. It is pity that Aquasuite doesn't permit to get back this and regulates the pump. Unless I make a mistake ?

:)

First of all you should remember that the ultra-version already has an internal temperature-sensor. And the actual idea behind the external sensor was rather not to use a sensor for the heat of your CPU. As the CPU may have a very high variation in temperature it also wouldn't really make sense as your fans would increase speed everytime you start a programm. You should better use this sensor.

Donnerstag, 19. Februar 2009, 21:35

Hum ok ; i understand now.

Thank you very mutch for your explanations :thumbup:

I have already a sensor, and I find that it is difficult to adjust something from the temperature of the water. I know the limits of temperatures of a CPU, but of the water ?(

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »HollowMac« (19. Februar 2009, 21:39)

Freitag, 20. Februar 2009, 15:16

Well... Limit...30~35C° is a good temperature. :thumbup:
M.-Sys: Gigabyte GA-FX-58-extreme / 920@4Ghz / 6gig Corsair / r9 290 all AC

Wäre es nicht adäquat, den Usus heterogener Termini zu minimieren?
(Sollte man nicht weniger Fremdworte verwenden?)

Religionskriege sind Konflikte zwischen erwachsenen Menschen, bei denen es darum geht, wer den cooleren, imaginaeren Freund hat

Sonntag, 1. März 2009, 23:03

Eventually, i took a standard version 8)

But, i have another question : what means "deaeration mode" ? The fact of removing air bubbles, or the fact to purge ?

Thanks.

Sonntag, 1. März 2009, 23:18

In deaeration mode the pump continuously starts and stops. In the starting phase there is a small twitch which can move unwanted air bubbles. So if you run it a few minutes you will get rid of the most air in the loop.