• 16.04.2024, 12:11
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaduct 360 XT mark III

Mittwoch, 25. Februar 2009, 08:30

Can anyone PLEASE tell me where and when I can purchase an Aquaduct 360 XT mark III? I have been waiting very patiently for nearly two months to place my order!

Are there any Internet vendors ANYWHERE on Earth that have one in stock?

Thank you in advance for your guidance.
R.V.Brown, Sr.
Chambersburg, PA USA

Mittwoch, 25. Februar 2009, 11:48

The trick is: just order it ;)

The red box does not mean we are not produce them. They are always in production but the demand is pretty high so we have no aquaducts left for the stock.

Aquaduct 360 XT mark III Order

Mittwoch, 25. Februar 2009, 14:48

Shoggy, can you tell me approximately how long after placing an order it would take to horor the request and ship the Aquaduct 360 XT mark III?

I do not have a PayPal account but do have Visa. Is this an acceptable form of payment?

Thank you so very much for your rapid response. I TRULY need the Aquaduct 360 XT mark III to upgrade the gaming computer I am building for my Grandson, Ryan, for his 13th birthday which is March 25th. Do you honestly believe it would be possible to secure one in time to include it with his gift?
R.V.Brown, Sr.
Chambersburg, PA USA

Answered My Own Questions!

Mittwoch, 25. Februar 2009, 15:44

I feel very foolish! I must learn how to use this web site and overcome my fear of not understanding the German language.

I see that I need to allow a ten [10] day lead time between placing an order and having it completed for delivery.

I also see that the preferred payment method will be a wire transfer from my bank to the Konto/Account no. listed under the Payment Information section of the Order Form.

I just checked with my local bank and they can make this happen.

Before I finalize my order I would also like to purchase the CPU water block for my Intel CPU. Will it be possible to ship both the Aquaduct 360 and the CPU water block at the same time?

Thanks again for your help. :thumbsup:
R.V.Brown, Sr.
Chambersburg, PA USA

Donnerstag, 26. Februar 2009, 07:58

If your really in a big hurry I would suggest calling AC directly. However, as Shoggy mentioned a lot of AC equipment is in short supply (due to demand) so you may have to wait a while to get it. Did you call Sidewinder Computers? You might also want to call AC Berlin (another distributor) as well.

P.S. I waited several months to get my Aquaduct. ;)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Top_Nurse« (26. Februar 2009, 07:59)

Long Wait

Donnerstag, 26. Februar 2009, 08:56

Thank you for your input. Based upon your waiting period of several months for your Aquaduct 360 I may have to "bite the bullet" and purchase individual components here in the USA from Sidewinder and build them into my Grandson's gaming case. :whistling:
R.V.Brown, Sr.
Chambersburg, PA USA

Freitag, 27. Februar 2009, 00:11

Call Stephan at AC Berlin as he seems to have the inside track on AC deliveries. He speaks and writes fluent English as well. :thumbsup:

Your Recommendation

Freitag, 27. Februar 2009, 09:05

Top Nurse,

Based upon your experiences as a user of the Aquaduct 360 during the past year would you recommend I order one and wait several months to receive my Aquaduct RATHER THAN building my own liquid cooling within my Lian Li case.

I, personally, preferred the notion that with the Aquaduct in place approximately 85% to 90% of the scary liquid would be housed outside my computer case! An additional major factor in favor of the Aquaduct 360 is that all of the components [except the CPU and GPU water blocks are already built, tested and in place!

I will respect your advice. At this moment I fear that this 78 year-old brain may not be functioning in a rational mode. I really do want to purchase the Aquduct for my Grandson but truly fear I may not be "here" to share it with him by the time it arrives in the USA! ;(
R.V.Brown, Sr.
Chambersburg, PA USA

Freitag, 27. Februar 2009, 12:00

Put in order today as it ia a piece of fine Gernan engineering. Just give him the box on air and tell him that the waters coming?

Great Idea!

Freitag, 27. Februar 2009, 14:00

:thumbsup: Why didn't I think of that! Ugh! 8o
R.V.Brown, Sr.
Chambersburg, PA USA

Sonntag, 17. Januar 2010, 22:39

I have my Aquaduct for 2 months and I am very proud and very pleased to use it for the watercooling of my HeatKiller 3.0 (CPU) and my Aquagratix 5870. In a word : excellent !! Little noisy, even under large load for huge performance.

However, I have some questions :

1 - Is there any mean to limit the noise of water when it falls down in the right side of the device (often a "glou-glou" quite annoying), for example when we are watching a DVD :D

2 - If need be, is there a mean to buy the O-ring which is used on the upper part of the device ? What about the plexiglas panel ?

Thanks a lot !!

Sonntag, 17. Januar 2010, 23:41

HI,
http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2003 Gasket for aquaduct (top)
http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2326 Plexiglasdeckel für aquaduct, 5 mm

Zitat

1 - Is there any mean to limit the noise of water when it falls down in
the right side of the device (often a "glou-glou" quite annoying), for
example when we are watching a DVD :D
Just fill more Water in ;)

Wenn es soweit ist werden Wir eine Ankündigung machen. Zeitpläne oder ähnliches gibt es von uns nicht mehr, da einige nicht damit umgehen können wenn es doch mal länger dauert.

Montag, 18. Januar 2010, 06:51

HI,

Just fill more Water in ;)

I thought about this but I respected the instructions, that is I filled until 2-3 cm below the upper part (PC turned off). Do you fill more ??

Thank you for the link !

Donnerstag, 21. Januar 2010, 19:50

Nobody ? :whistling:

Dienstag, 26. Januar 2010, 06:42

I have another question.

Despite I don't know if I have to fill more than the 2-3 cm below the upper part (PC turned off), I would like to know if I have to use additive to the water. At present, I use only demineralised water but is it enough to insure the pump lifespan ? Thanks for your anwer !

Donnerstag, 4. Februar 2010, 06:49

I am wandering if there is still someone alive here... ?(

So I have a new question and I repeat the previous ones :

* I respected the instructions, that is I filled my Aquaduct until 2-3 cm below the upper part (PC turned off). Do you fill more in order to limit the noise of the falling water in the right hand-side part ?
* I use only demineralised water but is it enough to insure the pump lifespan ? If I have to use an additive, which one to choose if I wan't keep the natural color of water ?

* On Sensors settings > Sensor calibration, why does Aquasuite provide the same property, i.e. a curve offset, for "sensor offset in K" and "sensor factor", while the second one would be supposed to change the slope of the curve ??

Thanks for all your answers !!

svol

Donnerstag, 4. Februar 2010, 15:16

I have no experience whatsoever with the aquaduct, so I cannot help you with the first question. But regarding the second one: watercooling pumps are designed to run with normal water, so you should be fine without any additives. However, if you mix different metals in your system (i.e. aluminium and copper) pure water can cause damage to your copper blox due to electrolysis. Another disadvantage of pure water is that algae and other micro-organisms can grow in it. I always add a bit of car engine coolant to my water to prevent this.

Donnerstag, 4. Februar 2010, 22:13

Ah ! Thank your for your answer.

There is no problem, I use radiators with brass and my waterblocks are with copper ;)

I was hesitating with car engine coolant (moreover, the only one I have is pink :D ). So, because of the design of my hardware tuning, I think I will buy a blue additive soon. Thanks for your advice !!!

Mittwoch, 10. Februar 2010, 19:19

By the way, on Sensors settings > Sensor calibration, why does Aquasuite provide the same property, i.e. a curve offset, for "sensor offset in K" and "sensor factor", while the second one would be supposed to change the slope of the curve ?? Thanks !

Mittwoch, 17. Februar 2010, 06:52

Nobody ? ?(