• 16.04.2024, 12:44
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

daherik

Aquaero - Aquasuit problems

Mittwoch, 14. Februar 2007, 12:56

Hi,

I've just recently connected all my WC - equipment, but i have some problems with aquareo and aquasuite.

I have connected the following items to aquaero:
4 x fans - 3 rad fans directly to aquaero + 2 casefans via Y-cable to last fan connector on aquaero.
2 x temp sensors. 1 original from aquaero and one inline dtech.
1 x flowsensor
1 x aquastream
1 x Aquaero to MB USB
1 x tubemeter

I have PSU cables to tubemeter and aquaero. AS is powered by aquaero.

Problem 1: Temp sensor are showing unlikly high values. If I leave my computer disconnected for a whole day the water temp should be almost equal to room temp. My room temp is 22 degrees. However the aquasuite shows the temperatur on the air sensor to be around 38 degrees. Watertemp the same.
At startup I think this should be around 22-26 degrees. When I first started aquasuite the settings for the imp on the flowsensor was set to the highest setting. I had to manually change it down to 409. There is a almost equal setting for the temp sensors, could the problem be that aquasuite automaticly sets all settings to maximum at first startup?

Problem 2: Tubemeter is not blinking. I can not get the tubemeter to blink from the aquasuite even if I press to correct buttons. A part from that the tubemeter seems to be working perfectly.

Problem 3: Fan settings is not saved. If I change fans to be automaticly controlled by temperature it will work only untill I turn off the PC. At next startup the fan settings is back to maximum power all the time. I even press the "save to eprom" button.

Problem 4: When fans are controlled by temperature it is either 100% power or 0%. They are never gradually increasing or decreasing.

Problem 5: When fans are controlled by temperature they are stopping for a few milliseconds every 5 or so seconds. I have led fans so I can clearly see and hear that the fans are running at fullspeed for some seconds then the fans are stopped for some milliseconds and started again. These "hickups" are really annoying. It seems the hickups comes every time the aquasuite is updating the temperature.

I am 100% sure that the tubemeter is connected to the cable the right way. I have double checked against the close-up pictures posted here earlier in a aquaero-tubmeter trouble thread.

Thanks in advance for all your help!

Re: Aquaero - Aquasuit problems

Mittwoch, 14. Februar 2007, 13:58

Please connect the normal power to the aquastream controller. It may solve some of your problems.

The combination of aquastream and tubemeter is a bit critical. The only known solution (by AC) is to connect the power to the controller.

Are you using the latest aquasuite? Last official release is 4.39 and latest Beta version is 4.42.12.

daherik

Freitag, 16. Februar 2007, 11:42

Thanks for the reply! I have now tried both with the aquastream connected to molex and without. There is absolutly no noticable difference. I have the latest firmware and the latest official aquasuite.

The weird part is that i can only store some values. If I change the name of fans and sensors and then save to eprom it will work as a charm. But if I change other variables, such as fanspeed, aquaero display options etc. it will only be stored untill a powerdown on my computer.

This is really getting a bit on my nerves. It is not that fun to change these settings every time i shut my pc off and on.

Cable from tubemeter to aquaero is double-checked again. Its is mounted exactly as shown in the close-up-pic in the other thread. And it is also powered by molex.

What is up with this? Is it possible I have gotten a broken aquaero?

Montag, 19. Februar 2007, 00:55

Hi, can you tell me what version firmware the tubemeter has. I had a problem with mine until I flashed it to the latest firmware. Now it works like a treat. The Software is fantastic once you learn how to use it and the aquero is a brilliant controller so stick with it.

You need to have the tubemeter connected to the MotherBoard directly (not via the Aquaero) so that Aquasuite can display the Firmware. Use the Aquasuite software to flash it to the latest in this state, before you reconnect it up if the firmware is not the latest.

I had 2 tubemeter bought at the same time ans one had the latest and the other did not, so it could be a cause of your problems.

My flowsensor is set to 509 which is ment to be correct as far as I know.

The temp sensors have 'Sensor offset in K' set to 0.0 and 'Sensor factor' set to 0

What are yours set to?

SNIFFY

daherik

Dienstag, 20. Februar 2007, 10:35

Thanks for your answer sniffy!

Problem 4 and 5 are now solved. It was only me who had not learned to use the aquasuite software correctly.

Problem 1 (the high temps) is still a mystery. But it has something to do with the "Sensor offset in K" and "Sensor factor". Both these settings where default set to maximum which means something like 10 in offset and 160 in factor. By manually changing these down to 0 the temps are more normal but in my opinion still to high. If the computer is shut down over night the startuptemp is over 30 degrees! And my room is not that warm...

Problem 3 is my main problem and a real pain in the ass. I do not figure out why these settings are not saved. It is really REALLY annoying to manually change this every time I shut down and start up my computer.

I will soon try your suggestions sniffy, connect the tubemeter directly to the MB and flash the firmware. Hopefully it will solve the problems. Otherwise I will have to RMA my aquaero and get a new one.

Has anyone else experienced problems with the aquaero and settings not being saved?

Btw. I have not connected the standbypower to aquaero. I hope this is not needed for the settings to be saved?

My flowsensor is set at 509 it was just a small typo earlier.

daherik

Montag, 26. Februar 2007, 12:37

Hmm. This is a bit strange. I finally got my aquaero to save the settings.

What i had to do was to not use the aquasuite software. I did all the adjustments from the aquaero display itself and first I loaded profile 1, then I changed the fan-settings and pressed back until the display showed "saving settings". Then at the next startup everything was almost fine. Two of the fans where running progressivly and one at fullspeed. Then I started up aquasuite and it showed that the progressive fans did not have a sensor attached so i set the right sensor in aquasuite. The last fan was set to rpm, so i changed this to progressive as well.
And lo behold! Suddenly these settings where saved!! I have no clue why but now everything seems to be working. Except that the tubemeter is not blinking ofcourse. But the tubemeter shows the right fill-level so i guess its no big deal.

Strange and akward, but at least i works...

Mittwoch, 7. März 2007, 17:11

And did you try and find out your Tubemeter firmware, that could be the problem still.