• 16.04.2024, 11:33
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

fox3

How to analyze log data in aquasuite?

Freitag, 20. März 2009, 04:26

The title says it all. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I have made individual files for the tubemeter, pumps and aquaero. I check them and they are accepting data and updating every 5 seconds, but not to the *edit* aquasuite data log graph. I am missing something and hope someone can point me in the right direction as to what button I may need to activate or whatever I am missing.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »fox3« (20. März 2009, 05:30)

Freitag, 20. März 2009, 05:00

I don't believe the Aquaero can data process. I think you need to export the data to a number cruncher and then you can use the data in the USB-LCD mode If I am thinking about this correctly.

fox3

Freitag, 20. März 2009, 05:29

Oops my bad :pinch: , I meant to say it does not update to the aquasuite software and typed aquaero in error.

I am trying to get graphs to show in the analyze log data graph window in aquasuite but for whatever reason it does not print any data points or graph lines. I have checked the files and they are receiving and updating data so I must be missing somwething in the software log data to aquasuite

Freitag, 20. März 2009, 06:30

Never did this, but Aquasuite => XML & Log Data => Log On/Off

=> LCD data output => LCD data output?

Go here for the real skinny: http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=909050

Freitag, 20. März 2009, 10:54

Go to Extras -> Analyze Log Data, selecta device and click on the load data button. You can now drag and drop the values into the charts area.

fox3

Freitag, 20. März 2009, 15:25

That works, I am now getting data to graph ... Thanx :thumbup: