• 16.04.2024, 19:58
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Pelsepup

unregistriert

Is my 360 Mk III busted ?

Freitag, 20. März 2009, 23:34

Hi there. 8)

Couldn't find answer (not sure) to my problem at the english section.

So, my 360 Mk III worked fine for over a month and today when my computer was starting, i fiddled through the setup to see the water temps, and were in override menu (maybe not relevant to the case), changed it to -0,2 and tried to change it back by turning the knob to the other way and also pressing it too couple of times.

And then lcd on the unit went black.

Windows started and Aquasuite didn't find device at that moment (does Aquasuite display firmware version of unit even if it isn't connected, which it did at the moment ?),

i were like a heck and went to shutdown the computer and pressed the knob for couple of seconds when booting computer up. (not sure if i saw right, but it did seem that there were rather dim backlight before using this reset method)

Now there isn't anything to see on lcd-display.

Odd thing was that lowest fan did spin 100% after that and i were again what the heck when Aquasuite didn't see my unit and did the boot-reset thing again.

Fan stopped, but nothing else didn't happen.

Uninstalled Aquasuite and after that when plugging unit back to usb-port, it says USB-device not recognized; not drivers installed for this device.(installs it as unknown device)

Could somebody verify is my 360 Mk III busted or not ? ;(

Samstag, 21. März 2009, 15:35

If a reset does not help, it is very likely that the controlling unit is damaged. In this case I recommend to send it in for a check and reparation.