• 25.04.2024, 02:51
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

A question about the 360 LED lights

Montag, 23. März 2009, 19:50

Hi,

Trying to figure out how everything works in aquasuite without any doc is there any way you can adjust at what temp the LEDs turn brighter/darker? In my case I find the red LED light to get too bright too fast (even when I don't have any alarming hot temps).

Montag, 23. März 2009, 22:29

It depends on your sensor settings. Check your min/max and alarm temperature values.

Montag, 23. März 2009, 23:49

I guessed it's the sensor settings I should adjust but I don't 100% understand how to use the min/max settings...what they actually mean? I did try to change those values but I couldn't notice any difference looking at the LEDs regardless what values I put in there.

Other things in the software I would appreciate if you could explain are:

- Override mode active

- Reference value

- Hysteresis in K

- Automatic frequency settings and Minimum pump frequency (the latter is checked by default while the first one is not)

- Last an overview of the different settings like 'ATX-Break-Line' on the Alarm and Relay tab would be great

If you haven't already I really think you should consider to produce some kind of documentation for your software considering how much thought I'm sure you've put in to it why it's a real shame people might currently not be able to make 100% use of it simply because they don't understand all options.

Then a technical question about this forum, is there any way you can be notified via email when a thread is updated?

Dienstag, 24. März 2009, 00:10

Hi again,

You can forget about my first question about the LEDs and the min/max values, just realized how to use them and set an interval that will give me the feedback from the LEDs I like to have.

Dienstag, 24. März 2009, 00:38

Shoggy,

Can you please explain the Reference value to me? I though that is the value (temp) you ask the aquaduct to try to hold at all times meaning the fans if set to adjust to temp would spin faster and faster until they manage to reach the temp set as the Reference value but...I have now the Ref val set to 35 C and running Prime95 the water out temp is 38,5 C and still the fans only spin at approx 20% - why don't they increase their RPM to decrease the temp to the value of 35 C I've set in the Reference value field or have I misunderstood what the Reference value is?

Thanks in advance

Richard

fox3

Dienstag, 24. März 2009, 01:32

I am not sure if this will help as I do not have an aquaduct. After setting up the sensors reference, max and min values, in aquasuite I set the aquaero fans Sensor Selection to the sensor that they need to observe. Mebbe aquaduct has something similar that needs to be set. The fans need to know which sensor to get data from. HTH

Dienstag, 24. März 2009, 09:36

Thanks for the tip, under the fan tab it's set to 'Regulate fan via highest value from...Water out' and this is the default setting. I guess the Reference value doens't work the way I thought, ie that the Reference value is the temp the aquaduct will try to hold at all times.

Maybe Shoggy can tune in here...?

Dienstag, 24. März 2009, 23:58

Got the answers to my questions by running the fan wizard which contained some valuable information, however I still think it would be great if you could come up with some documentation for the aquasuite software - I'm sure we are many that would appreciate that.

Mittwoch, 25. März 2009, 00:17

If someone wants to pay me I would be happy to do it. I got a program called SnagIt that is perfect for these kinds of things.