• 14.05.2024, 03:06
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Aquastream XT ultra + Asus P5K/EPU = unknown device problem

Montag, 30. März 2009, 06:52

Hi everybody :)

I guess I have a problem. My Aquastream XT ultra (1017, Nov.2008 ) is not recognized by WinXP (SP3) on my Asus P5K/EPU. I checked on the other board (gigabyte p35 ds3l) and everything was fine. But on the asus board it is an “unknown device” in device manager. I already tried different chipset drivers, checked other usb ports, bios, even tried “just-installed” Vista 64 – nothing.

Manual HID-driver installation tried too – no successful result. So the aquasuite doesn’t see the pump too.

It seems that pump is fully operational, because it works changes speed of fan and itself but... What can be wrong with “Aquastream XT ultra + Asus P5K/EPU”?

Montag, 30. März 2009, 16:54

The pump is fine; the problem is your mainboard. Check if there is a new BIOS update avilable because sometimes it solves that problem. If not, I would recommend to use a PCI USB controller card.

Montag, 30. März 2009, 19:13

Thank you Shoggy for your reply.

The problem is solved. I completely forgot that I disable HID-service in administration tools couple of years ago. My fault :sleeping: :thumbsup:

Just for information. I used to use resized font function (120 dpi, display properties), but aquasuite is not appropriate for that (the pictures in aquasuite was messed up). I had to roll back to standart 96 dpi font.

Thank you friends, you are making real good stuff :thumbup: This pump is very interesting thing to play with different options.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »eastSiR« (30. März 2009, 19:14)

Mittwoch, 15. Juli 2009, 09:44

http://www.fcenter.ru/cgi-bin/sitemanage….cgi?urlid=6178

Here is my review of Aquastream XT ultra compared to Laing D5 on overclocked Q6600. It is in Russian, but someone could be interested anyway.

It is a very nice pump!

Mittwoch, 15. Juli 2009, 12:17

As long as you can reed it, it could be nice ;) All I understand are the pictures...