• 23.05.2024, 23:20
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Order Being Processed

Sonntag, 26. April 2009, 19:37

How long does it take to dispatch an order when every is in stock? I have been waiting 1 week still not shipped.

Dienstag, 28. April 2009, 00:56

How do you know it was all in stock and where did you buy it from?

Dienstag, 28. April 2009, 22:51

Because all the items had the green square meaning they are in stock. I purchased it from this company aquacomputer.

Mittwoch, 29. April 2009, 06:49

Because all the items had the green square meaning they are in stock. I purchased it from this company aquacomputer.

I did a quick Google translation and " nur noch wenige am Lager" means: "only a few in stock.'
So that essentially means in America that they usually stock it, but they are subject to prior sale. So I suspect that not all your items were really in stock at the time of purchase. That's why if i am in a hurry for something I would call and verify whether something was in stock or not. At this point you can only call or email Aquacomputer customer service to find out what they have or don't have.

Mittwoch, 29. April 2009, 23:18

Thanks for the reply. I am not in a hurry, but hopefully it won't take that long. Also all the items I have ordered say: "ab Lager verfügba"
google translation "available from stock"

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »conroe65« (29. April 2009, 23:23)

Donnerstag, 30. April 2009, 07:49

Then I think they may ship fairly soon. Please remember that they also sell to both individuals and distributors so it takes a while to get everything shipped. Where are you shipping to?

Donnerstag, 30. April 2009, 20:02

Then I think they may ship fairly soon. Please remember that they also sell to both individuals and distributors so it takes a while to get everything shipped. Where are you shipping to?
England U.K.

Freitag, 1. Mai 2009, 08:17

I think they ship faster to UK than USA. Are there still retail distributors in the UK?

Freitag, 1. Mai 2009, 19:34

I think they ship faster to UK than USA. Are there still retail distributors in the UK?

Most retailers have gone into liquidation. One of the items in my order, is a copper aquatube. :D