• 23.04.2024, 08:10
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

aquaero control monitor

Sonntag, 3. Mai 2009, 09:57

Can someone please explain what get connected on the back of the Aquastream Xt Ultra pump & how it works with the Aquaero control monitor in english. I can not understand the connectors & what each one is for on the back of the pump. One question i have is does the power supply connect to the back of the pump to that molex on it IF i am using the aquero still? Another question is does the usb cable send & receive information from the pump (both directions) to and from the Aquaero?
»Ace Morgan« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • aquastreamXT_06.jpg
  • ae_blau_500.jpg

Sonntag, 3. Mai 2009, 10:59

Welcome to the biggest manufacturer water cooling forum in the world!

USB = Both ways.

Which version of XT do you have?

Hook power to the molex connector.

See Aquastream XT manual about page 6 (sorry it is in German).and the picture should explain all. Once you have the Aquaero hooked up to the Aquastream you will see in the Aquaero what can be changed. Personally you will probably find it easier to use the Aquasuite interface to make any changes necessary.

Sonntag, 3. Mai 2009, 13:25

Connect both to the PSU and USB.

Use the 3-pin cable which came with the pump and connect it to the aquabus port of both devices. This will allow a communication between pump and aquaero.

Sonntag, 3. Mai 2009, 14:32

Connect both to the PSU and USB.

Use the 3-pin cable which came with the pump and connect it to the aquabus port of both devices. This will allow a communication between pump and aquaero.

Hi Shoggy...

Learned something new today. If the Aquabus is used to communicate with the Aquaero, why bother connecting the USB cable?

Sonntag, 3. Mai 2009, 21:38

The aquabus offers only a very small range of the controlling and monitoring options of the pump.

Montag, 4. Mai 2009, 06:10

About the connectors on the back of the pump Aquastream Xt Ultra. What are they for & how does it work?

"Ext. Temp" <----- What is this? Is this for connecting a temp. sensor to a cpu or gpu water blocks or something else...? would you connect it to the Aquaero control monitor?

"Aquabus/flow" <---- I don't know what aquabus is. What is it? I know flow as in a flow meter that gives (indicates) the flow rate or shows the flow pressure maybe? Wouldn't I connect the flow meter directly to the back of the Aquaero?

"Fan" <----- is this what you connect to the Motherboards CPU fan only. A direct line so that when theres a problem with the pump it can directly send a signal to the motherbord that turns off the computer (telling it ) by stopping the PSU. all together. Acts as a kill switch, right?

"RPM" <---- I dont understand why you would have this connector? and being Externally? I think is this for cheeking how fast the pump is going. revolutions per minuteIs this the speed of the pump you read in the aquasuiite softwares control panel only? I would think you'd get this information by it going thru the usb connection.

Isn't there only one type of Aquastream Xt Ultra pump, right.? Its just the newest version of the aquasuite software you install for it correct?
»Ace Morgan« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • as_front_500.jpg

fox3

Montag, 4. Mai 2009, 06:30

I've posted a link to the english manual for that pump. Do a search and you should be able to find it in this forum. I have it in pdf if you want I can email it.

*edit* here is the link posted in another thread ... http://www.frozencpu.com/images/products/pdf/ex-pmp-58.pdf

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »fox3« (4. Mai 2009, 06:37)

Dienstag, 5. Mai 2009, 07:55

Well thanks for letting me know about the english manuel. I've already seen it about 8 months ago & its still on my desktop in the PDF file. I get to fustrated & angry about its translation of it in english. It is not very good at all to me to make since of it to undestand how it works. Its total mind boggling like googles translations is lol .There isn't too many places here in the U.S. that sell AC products for me to ask. Frozencpus i think only sells the pump & said they dont know about an aquaero. Sidewinders does sell there stuff maybe they can help me understand.

Dienstag, 5. Mai 2009, 14:55

That PDF file is not an official file. It is pretty outdated and as you can see there are also large parts that are not translated or the translation is rubbish.

I can send you the correct PDF tomorrow. If I miss it, drop me a PM.

Mittwoch, 6. Mai 2009, 21:18

That would be great Shoggy. I am very worried & concerned I won't know what to do & how to set up my new system build using aquaComputers Pumps & control monitors working together. There stuff is very impressive.

Would realy like to find someone already using there pumps & stuff in their Pc's who wouldn't mind at all helping me with mine the near future.

Do you know what is an aquabus? It's a 3 pin wire i see on the back of the pump. Does it connect to the control monitor or to the motherboard somewhere or both? How does it work & what does it do?

Also wondering about the 2-pin "Deairation/ Ext. temp." connector. I never heard of this before.

Mittwoch, 6. Mai 2009, 21:34

Mhhh, I already sent the manual to your e-mail address (here in the forum) today.

The aquabus can be only used for communication with other USB devices which also have an aquabus like the multiswitch or tubemeter for example.

That 2-pin connector is also explained in detail in the manual. It can be used for deaeration-mode, a hardware reset and for an external sensor.

Samstag, 9. Mai 2009, 06:35

Thanks now im reading the english manuel now.

Is there an english manuel for the Aquaero blue Lcd control monitor This is what i really need to hook up my pump too :D

Dienstag, 2. Juni 2009, 08:21

Mhhh, I already sent the manual to your e-mail address (here in the forum) today.

The aquabus can be only used for communication with other USB devices which also have an aquabus like the multiswitch or tubemeter for example.

That 2-pin connector is also explained in detail in the manual. It can be used for deaeration-mode, a hardware reset and for an external sensor.
I am very interested in the Aquastream Pump, would you please send me the manual too? Thanks. :thumbsup: