• 23.04.2024, 17:23
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaduct 360 inlet/outlet

Samstag, 30. Mai 2009, 15:00

Hello,
I started to build a watercooled PC around the aquaduct 360, and I am not 100% sure what differentiates the inlet from the outlet on the aquaduct. When looking at the front (side with the lcd), is the inlet right or left?

Thanks in advance!

Montag, 1. Juni 2009, 10:47

Hi.

If you have a look at the connection of the Aquaduct, you can see (from left to right)

1. the power connection between computer and aquaduct

2. the USB-connection between the computer and aquaduct

3. the outlet of the aquaduct (see piture below)

4. the inlet of the aquaduct (see picture below)

I hope this will help you.

Please ask if you have any other questions.

Kind Regards.
"Man kann nicht immer gewinnen! Wer es aber nicht versucht, hat schon verloren."

Montag, 1. Juni 2009, 12:38

Thanks, that is exactly what I was not sure about. Hopefully the markings will be clearer in Mark IV :thumbsup: .
The aquaduct is awesome, but has some minor inconveniences here and there, like the flimsy rubber seal at the top, too.