• 28.04.2024, 05:05
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Wire Diagram For Aquastream Xt Ultra & Aquaero

Montag, 8. Juni 2009, 23:18

Can I please get a wire diagram specifically showing how all the wires gets connected on the pump & on the control monitor by indicating by picture, to & from between the Aquaero control monitor & to the Aquastream Xt Ultra pump. Im confused about all the conections on the back for the power & aquabus & usb & fan wires to and from control monitor & pump & onto the motherboard. I already have the english manuels & still cannot understand it & able to figure it out.

Thank You
»Ace Morgan« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • aquastreamXT_06.jpg
  • ae_lt_500.jpg
  • ae_blau_500.jpg

fox3

Dienstag, 9. Juni 2009, 05:33

I am sure someone can post pics and stuff but what I did was to connect the three pin wire supplied to the rpm pins on the back of the pump and then to a fan header on the MB. You can use this also as the aquabus but that would be your call to make. Use the supplied USB wire and make certain to match the positive pins shown in the manual to the positive pin on your MB. Not tricky as the manual explains this on pg. 8. Pin 5 is +5v on the pump make sure you connect this to the +5v pin on the MB USB header. The USB gives you more control over the pump and you can connect the aquabus also to the aquaero if you decide to. Connect the 4 pin molex and you should be set to go.

Mittwoch, 10. Juni 2009, 08:57

I'd like to have a better visual understanding of all these wire connections to and from each other.as a referance.

I hope AC or someone kind enuff can have a picture chart diagram for me.

Thank you

Sonntag, 14. Juni 2009, 18:33

MrToad

Sonntag, 14. Juni 2009, 19:43

This is going to read really dumb but... does the Aquastream have to be connected to the MB (via USB) and the Aquaero (via Aquabus) or just the Aquabus is fine?

Sonntag, 14. Juni 2009, 22:55

You could only use the aquabus but this way you will lose a lot of controlling and monitoring options! So I would highly recommend to connect the pump via USB too.

MrToad

Montag, 15. Juni 2009, 00:14

You could only use the aquabus but this way you will lose a lot of controlling and monitoring options! So I would highly recommend to connect the pump via USB too.

I actually bought a 7 port USB hub to mount it inside the case (ah, the joys of having space!) for all the trinkets. With the Aquaero, 2 x Aquastream, Multiswitch, Poweradjust, GX Typhoon display, front USBs and other stuff... There are not enough headers in the MB LOL!

I hope all the AC stuff can work all right from a USB hub (I'm still building the computer 3 months down the line, believe it or not), otherwise I'm going to be mighty screwed :(

Here's a little teaser of the ongoing build :whistling:

Little detail on where the Aquaero will be mounted:

It's early days, but finally I've got all the parts cut, powdercoated etc. etc. so it's a matter of finishing the acoustic insulation and start assembling. Sooner rather than later, because every week something else manages to crawl into the bill of materials. At this stage I've got six pumps, five radiators (four triple, one quad) and Goddess knows what else!!!