• 25.04.2024, 08:46
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

ASUS Crosshair III AM3 support?

Sonntag, 21. Juni 2009, 05:39

Not been very happy with my Gigabute UD5 AM3 board so I just picked up an ASUS Crosshair III Formula AM3 motherboard. Should be here next Tuesday. :D

Anyone know if AC plans to support voltage regulator water coolers for this board? I already have the chipset coolers for the NB and SB (Twinplex's) and a Cuplex XT for the CPU.

Mittwoch, 24. Juni 2009, 09:28

Got the board in my hot little hands now. Don't think a standard Twinplex is going to fit on this SB. The standard Twinplex will fit on the NB no problem. I think this needs one of those combined NB/SB coolers I have seen for other boards. So back to my original question...HELP! ;(

Mittwoch, 24. Juni 2009, 09:44

Just print this with "fit to page" disabled and you should see which coolers you need...

Mittwoch, 24. Juni 2009, 11:44

Thanks, I forgot about that. ?(

Seems that it is about 118 mm in length center to center for the voltage cooler so it appears this would would be the closest choice. What I need to know is exactly how wide this block is as there isn't a lot of room on this board.

Mittwoch, 24. Juni 2009, 18:09

If the length center to center ist 118mm, the cooler you choosed isnt the right one.

This will fit in by length.
The dimensions are 15 x 123 x 18 according to the page i linked above.
:rolleyes: