• 20.04.2024, 03:04
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Questions about Aquaero and Aquastream.

Sonntag, 28. Juni 2009, 02:19

Is there any compatibility Issues between the Aquaero 4.00/4.09d and the Aquastream with firmware version 1004/ hardware 105? I want to use the Ero for obvious reasons and to also flash firmware for the Aquastream. Another question Is about the Aquastream bridge, Is this not a pass through for the Aqua so you don't have to have both the Ero and the Stream connected to the mainboard? Also, Is there anything I should know about flashing the Stream firmware with the Ero? Almost forgot about an Issue with the Aquastream, sometimes the Aqua seems to stop moving fluid altogether but Aquasuite says the pump Is working. Is this normal or Is the Impeller going bad?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »ktseymour« (28. Juni 2009, 03:05)

Sonntag, 28. Juni 2009, 12:43

It is highly recommend to flash both devices to the latest firmware. You are using very old versions at the moment. Just download the latest aquasuite which includes the newer firmware files.

You have to flash the firmware of the aquaero at first before you can flash the aquastream through it.

Sonntag, 28. Juni 2009, 14:29

It is highly recommend to flash both devides to the latest firmware. You are using very old versions at the moment. Just download the latest aquasuite which includes the newer firmware files.

You have to flash the firmware of the aquaero at first before you can flash the aquastream through it.
Thanks Shoggy. I kind of figured that's what you had to do but I wanted to be sure. I'm still wondering about the Aquastream bridge though. In the manual It says controller connection for the Aquastream ,( which would only be logical) and It also states you can have up too two connected. This Is a pass through from the Aquaero for controlling the Aquastream without having to hook the Aquastream up to the mainboard, right?

Also, the Aquastream seems to stop pupmping water at times, but the Aquasuite says It's functioning?Is this an Impeller Issue, a firmware Issue or something else?

Sonntag, 28. Juni 2009, 15:24

You can ignore the aquastream bridge. It was used for the classical aquastream which had an external controller which can be attached to the back of aquaero:

To connect the aquastream XT to the aquaero you will have to use the 3-pin aquabus cable which came with the pump. You should still connect the pump via USB because otherwise you will lose a lot of monitoring and control options. The aquabus control via aquaero offers only a few basic functions.

Sonntag, 28. Juni 2009, 16:25

Thanks for the Info Shoggy, but the manual (either In German or English) Illustrations are quite clear. It was the Bridge that I was confused about as It Is not clearly explained in the manual.

The Impeller for the Aquastream stops ounce In a great while, but the Aquasuite says It's still working. Is It the Impeller It self, or the firmware, or something else?

One more thing, anyone know the I.D. of the flow sensor for the Aquastream?

Montag, 29. Juni 2009, 23:40

Not again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least I got some answers this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is there a two question limit or what. Last time the view count on my last question was like 300 without one answer? Does anyone have a Freakin' clue as to why the Aquastream seems to stop moving fluid, and what Is the ID of the flow sensor?????? Is this too much of a burden for Aqua computer to answer questions like these? :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Donnerstag, 2. Juli 2009, 10:35

The ID is 7mm.

Try to set a lower manual frequency for the pump.