• 19.04.2024, 06:34
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Aquasuite Settings - Help Requested !

Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2009, 08:11

I purchased the Acquastream XT Ultra pump. The USB connection loaded with no problem and I have the rpm and fan connected to the unit. The unit turns on to maximum pump & fan frequency when the sensor/water temperature increases beyond the min. temperature setting of 30c. When the sensor/water temperature drops below 30c, then everything drops immediately to the minimum fan setting (25% max for 3 radiator fans tied to one fan cable/lead), but the pump setting still runs at higher (non-silent) rate.

Question: I need help in configuring both the pump and fan settings so that both increase/decrease gradually from the min 30c <-- to --> max 40c target temperature range for the internal water/sensor.

Can you please tell me how to accomplish this as I'm definitely missing a step somewhere and I'm getting pretty frustrated with my inability to troubleshoot this myself, and I have to hear the fan/pump turn up hi-low-hi-low every minute or so. Help!
... and thank you in advance.

Here are my print screens of each setting.

Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2009, 23:46

Have you tried the settings wizard in the fan tab? It will guide you through the settings by answering a few questions.

Donnerstag, 2. Juli 2009, 05:16

Have you tried the settings wizard in the fan tab? It will guide you through the settings by answering a few questions.
I went through the Fan wizard setting but the behavior of the fan is still the same. Once the sensor water temperature hits the "Nominal Value" threshold (ie. 28c), then the fan increases from its lowest setting (25%) and immediately climb to its "Maximum Fan Power %" (70%). It never hovers in between.

What I'm trying to determine is if the fan settings can be changed (or some combination thereof with the pump, which is set to auto) so that the if a target temperature of 28c is set, that the fan will gradual increase to a point where the sensor water temperature drops back down to 28c, which would stop the fan from increasing even more (say from 45% to maximum 70%), and vice-a-versa .... rather than the "full power on/off" toggle that seems to be occurring right now.

I'm hope this is making sense?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Kinst_VonSterga« (2. Juli 2009, 05:19)