• 20.04.2024, 04:32
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Trampas

unregistriert

Upgrade Aquastream xt standard -> ultra

Montag, 27. Juli 2009, 03:19

Hi

where can i buy only key for ultra version? i know this "http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info.php?products_id=1303" but shipping cost for key :) "German Post international shipping (Dispatch to FI): 21,79 EUR". is there any easier way to do this? :thumbup:

thanks in advance

Montag, 27. Juli 2009, 16:22

Welcome to the forum.

First I guess if you come from finnland, you will not understand that much german, right?

The product you have linked is not the correct one to upgrade you pump. It is for people who order a cooling system. In these systems is only an aquastream XT standard contained, which can be upgraded to the ultra version by this product. If you already have one, you will have to order that.

Further I think it is impossible to order it anywhere else, becuase of the procedere (under the table):

1. Order it in the shop, tell them your serial number and a specification key (Anforderungsschlüssel?!?) which can be found in the aquasuite below "pumpinformation and keymanagement" (don't know the correct english description).

2. They check it and generat a unique key for you. After paying they will send it to you by e-mail or letter.

3. insert it in aquasuite.....

Advice for payment:
If you order only the upgrade key, you don't have to pay the shipping costs.
And notice that after having receivced the key it is impossible to send it back etc.

So maybe it doesn't matter where you come from (a letter to a europe country costs around 1€...).