• 25.04.2024, 14:32
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaduct 360XT

Samstag, 5. Mai 2007, 07:47

I recently purchased an aquaduct 360XT, but I can't seem to get it working, I get an msg at startup, "PUMP 1 not avail" "firmware too old or not connected". Any one of why and how to fix it?

Re: Aquaduct 360XT

Samstag, 5. Mai 2007, 12:18

Please send a mail with this error and your serial number to support@aqua-computer.de We will try to help you.

Sonntag, 6. Mai 2007, 06:14

Zitat von »Stephan«

Please send a mail with this error and your serial number to support@aqua-computer.de We will try to help you.

I figured out what my problem is, It appears that the PCI bracket that supply power to the unit is defective. I replaced the bracket with a new one and everything works now.

What I also want to know is, how much does it cost to repair and aquaduct 360? I have one that needs repairing, and how long does it take? I'm located in the United States.

-Mark-

Sonntag, 6. Mai 2007, 16:07

If it is not the fault of your own, you still have the warranty and I guess you will only have to pay the shipping costs.

Montag, 7. Mai 2007, 06:58

Zitat von »Shoggy«

If it is not the fault of your own, you still have the warranty and I guess you will only have to pay the shipping costs.

How do I send it back? I've email "support@aqua-computer.de" and didn't recieve a reponse, also how long does it take to repair it?

Montag, 7. Mai 2007, 08:11

AC usually don't work on weekends ;)

The time they need should be based on the failure you have.
Suche Bücher von Tanenbaum und Galileo (auch Video-Training) - bitte KM! [img] http://www.aqua-computer-berlin.de/logo.png [/img]