• 19.04.2024, 07:21
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

phillyb

I think I broke my aquaero

Mittwoch, 2. Mai 2007, 05:53

I pulled a homer. I have been running 4 120mm fans, two are antec 3 pin fans, 2 are high flow 100cfm fans on my radiator. I switched out the two on the radiator for high cfm delta fans. I didnt realize at the time but this is way above the limit for the controller, according to the directions. I cannot connect to the controller and after switching back to the 100cfm fans they run at full speed all the time, despite saying 40% speed on the front.

Have I totally fried my controller? Is there anything I can do here, like flashing the firmware, or did I do irrepairable damage.

I love it, it works awesome. I have all six sensors hooked up, and its a great way to diagnose temps, and control my fans.

Re: I think I broke my aquaero

Mittwoch, 2. Mai 2007, 15:01

Have you tried a firmware-reset?

If not, turn off your computer, press and hold the set-button (middle) and turn on your computer. After two or three seconds you should see a reset message on the display.

phillyb

Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2007, 04:33

Well the firmware reset got me into the aquaero, but one fan worked the other ran full speed no matter what. Also when I restart it comes up again in the device manager with yellow exclamation point.

phillyb

Freitag, 4. Mai 2007, 16:06

Anything else I can try? Flashing the firmware, etc?

Samstag, 5. Mai 2007, 02:17

E-mail AC and see how much they'll charge to try and fix it for you ;)

phillyb

Donnerstag, 10. Mai 2007, 06:50

Well I removed the two top fans from the controller, just hooked them straight to 12v, they are antec multispeed at medium. Hooked my two radiator fans (noisy fans) to the other two controllers and voila. I can control them, so I now have a 2 fan controller instead of 4. Not a total loss. I found out that controller 3 was totally toast, no control just 100% voltage passthrough.