• 19.04.2024, 09:34
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

One Ambient sensor hooked to Aquaero and Aquastream XT

Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2009, 15:06

Can I use one ambient sensor and feed it into the Aquaero and into my Aquastream XT as well? (parallel mode)

Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2009, 18:45

In the aquastream XT tabs you can set a sensor which should be transfered via aquabus to the aquaero. The aquaero will show it as sensor no. 6.

Mittwoch, 7. Oktober 2009, 15:13

Shoggy :

What happens if you already have 6 sensors attached to the Aquaero and you attach another (7th) sensor to the AquaStream ? Is the Aquaero capable of handling this extra (7th) sensor or not ?
And how does the Aquaero deal with the extra sensor ?
- does it show up as a 7th sensor (1~6 = Aquaero + 7 = AquaStream, 1 = AquaStream + 2~7 = Aquaero, ...) ?
- does 1 of the 6 Aquaero sensors get replaced by the AquaStream sensor ?
- does the Aquaero only see the 6 Aquaero-attached sensors and disregards the 7th (AquaStream) sensor ?

Mittwoch, 7. Oktober 2009, 18:40

Afaik the AS Sensor will replace the 6th AE Sensor.
:rolleyes:

Mittwoch, 7. Oktober 2009, 19:30

The sixth sensor of the aquaero will be overwritten if you use the sensor of the aquastream.

Donnerstag, 8. Oktober 2009, 07:09

In the aquastream XT tabs you can set a sensor which should be transfered via aquabus to the aquaero. The aquaero will show it as sensor no. 6.

Interesting question here:

Can I hookup the Aquastream XT to my Aquaero, through the Aquabus, if I already have two (2) older style Aquastream's connected through the Aquaero-Aquastream ribbon cable bridge?

Also can I hook both the USB cable and Aquabus to the XT? The Aquasuite software appears to allow this but since the help file isn't in English I am not certain of this. What would be the up and down sides to such a connection?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Top_Nurse« (8. Oktober 2009, 07:11)

Donnerstag, 8. Oktober 2009, 12:28

More than two aquastream will not work. The aquaero can only handle the aquabus ID 10 and 11 for the pumps.

Of course you can connect aquabus and USB at the same time.