• 25.04.2024, 18:04
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Vertical Aquatube fill level

Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2009, 23:11

So what is considered an optimal fill level on a vertically based Aquatube? Should the average level be above or below the top lip? I am trying to avoid bubble formation on the water surface near the Aquajet in this application.

Added:

Since no one replied I will tell you about my experiments:

Reducing the coolant below the ledge creates a lot of bubbles.

Increasing the coolant to just above the Aquajet results in no bubbles of consequence being formed. :D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Top_Nurse« (7. Oktober 2009, 02:39)

Mittwoch, 7. Oktober 2009, 16:28

You can reduce the formation of bubbles in several different ways. The key is making the coolant as steady as possible on the surface, here are a few things that I can think of that might help :
- adjusting the level of the coolant in your reservoir
- lowering the flow rate in your loop
- using another inlet on the reservoir (AquaTube has 5 holes so you can move around the in- and outlets to experiment a little and see what gives you the best result)
- dispersing the inlet flow