• 24.04.2024, 04:48
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

guy59

Watch out with seven

Freitag, 30. Oktober 2009, 20:36

Hello,

Since I installed seven x 64, the computer wakes from sleep causes within a few minutes the shutdown.

I feel that this is due to the stop line Emergency Aquaero.

Does anyone know what kind of problem?

guy.

Freitag, 30. Oktober 2009, 21:04

I my little experience with Windows 7 and Aquaero... maybe is a problem with the USB controllers that hangs Aquaro or its relay.

Do you see correctly the Aquaero after the resume???

If you want to continue using Sleep, and not view Aquero data, you can try to deactivate the Set Clock service... maybe helps you in your situation.

For the moment, until Microsoft brings a fix or update, I use the Hibernation mode. When PC resume, all works correctly.

And when I'm not interested in manage or view Aquaero, I use the Sleep mode.

I hope I can help you

Freitag, 30. Oktober 2009, 21:12

Can't be the aquaero because without power it won't do anything ;)

I had the same problem and the reason for that strange behavior was an update task that was allowed to wake the PC even in standby.

Go to the control panel, administrative tools, event viewer, windows logs and finally system. Click the column source to sort it alphabetically. Search for power troubleshooter and a date and time where your system started without doing anything. In the window below you can see what has caused the start of the system. I'm pretty sure you will have a similar problem there.

Freitag, 30. Oktober 2009, 21:25

Sorry, I understand that the PC shutdowns "automaticly" after Resume.

In the case that the PC resumes itself I think that is a known issue of 7 with certain USB devices too :(

Unticking some power options in the device properties that Restart Windows maybe solves something.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »pepdolesa« (30. Oktober 2009, 21:28)

guy59

Freitag, 30. Oktober 2009, 23:55

thank you for your replies, I'll try your suggestions one after the other.
guy.