• 27.04.2024, 16:34
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Montag, 10. Januar 2011, 14:14

@lynix: does it work after normal reboot now?

This morning my computer give some boot error and after boot reboot and system restoration, the aquaeros work, but after reboot it wasn't normaly detected (code 10)... again ^^

lynix

Montag, 10. Januar 2011, 18:18

@lynix: does it work after normal reboot now?
This morning my computer give some boot error and after boot reboot and system restoration, the aquaeros work, but after reboot it wasn't normaly detected (code 10)... again ^^

Yes, it's still working after several reboots. Maybe you should replace the device by a new one if it is within the warranty period.
Besides, you said you've attached it to a USB hub - did you try connecting it directly to the motherboard?

lynix

Dienstag, 11. Januar 2011, 17:41

Okay, the problem is getting on my nerves now. Got it again today, fixed it by just pulling the power plug and waiting some seconds.
Yes, this is not terribly bad but if you need to crawl under the table every time it occurs, it gets annoying.

AQ-devs, any information we can provide you, to get in range of a fix? :)

On linux the error looks like this (a bit more verbose):

Quellcode

kernel: usb 6-1: device descriptor read/64, error -71
kernel: usb 6-1: device not accepting address 4, error -71
kernel: usb 6-1: device not accepting address 5, error -71

KWalter

Freitag, 11. Februar 2011, 16:36

Same problem with the new Sandybridge ASUS P8P67 PRO

I've found a workaround on my system though and it may be something to do with my Logitech G11 keyboard

Run up Device manager, unplug keyboard, uninstall the problem USB device, click scan for hardware changes

After Aquaero USB initializes OK plug the keyboard back in

A bit of a pain, but it's better than nothing

KWalter

Freitag, 11. Februar 2011, 17:23

Nope - still fails most of the time :-(

kdmaka

connection usb problems

Samstag, 21. Mai 2011, 14:48

Has this being resolved ? becos im having the same problem trying to connect to asus rog extreme 3 ,thanks

Montag, 30. Mai 2011, 17:13

I have the Aqua controller LT 4, and it worked fine in my old PC, using an Asus Republic Of Gamers motherboard.

I Just build a mini-itx PC and wanted to transfer the controller, but it only works now and then. Seemed to work when connecting to internal connectors, but I only have 1 internal connector, and I have to use those for front usb. Aqua controller doesn't work at all when connecting to rear panel.

It's not just windows that cant find the controller. The controller doesn't start up my fans at all, so my system overheats...
As I am running everything as mini-itx I have no option to use pci card for usb as I simply just do not have any PCI slots!

Current system - mini-itx motherboard and mini-itx cabinet:
Silverstone SG05-450 http://www.silverstonetek.com/products/p…hp?pno=SG05-450
Asus P8H67-I Deluxe http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/Intel_S…/P8H67I_DELUXE/
i5-2500K
2x4GB Corsair Sodimm http://www.corsair.com/memory/industry-s…3m2a1333c9.html
Custom water-cooling in progress, based on Corsair H60 pump/waterblock. http://www.corsair.com/cooling/hydro-ser…cpu-cooler.html

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Demodred« (30. Mai 2011, 17:20)

Montag, 30. Mai 2011, 23:05

Very likely that we will have an update available for this around the end of summer. Unfortunately there are too many other things to do so it will take a while.

It is also likely that this will require an OS update. Since this is a very complicated process it might be necessary to send in the device for an update because writing a flash tool takes A LOT of time - we already have some experience here with the OS 2.03 update a few years ago ;)