• 20.04.2024, 05:20
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

I'm probably the 100th person to ask...

Samstag, 14. November 2009, 22:27

But I have to ask anyway...

Where can I purchase Aqua Computer parts in the US? I noticed Gary at Sidewinder's carry's a few parts, but I'm looking for a large selection so I can actually build a new rig centered around AC parts.

Any help appreciated, :)

Liquid Cool

Sonntag, 15. November 2009, 02:09

This is probably not the answer you were looking for, but aquacomputer will ship to the US for ~35 euro. Perhaps you organize some centralized buying thread in an enthusiasts forum in the US.

I know people do that kind of stuff rather often in germany to get their hands on modding parts from murdermod.com for example.

Zitat von »Dino«

...lauter spinner ;)
(wehe, das nimmt jemand in seine sig ;))
dino

Sonntag, 15. November 2009, 08:32

Hello Koaschten,

Not exactly the answer I was looking for, but better than a..."no, you're out of luck". I didn't realize I could order directly from the Aqua Computer website. 35 euro seems a little expensive, but understandable. I guess I'll ask, if I'm paying in dollars, does AC have a site in English that will also do the conversion rate when checking out?

Thanks for the help,

Liquid Cool

Sonntag, 15. November 2009, 15:40

You have to pay in Euro. The easiest way would be to do the payment via PayPal.

Sonntag, 15. November 2009, 18:43

Thanks Shoggy...

PP it is then.

LC

Montag, 16. November 2009, 01:48

I have placed several orders from California with two AC distributors (unfortunately neither are in biz anymore). If your building a full on AC rig you will have little difficulty in justifying a 35 Euro postal fee as you will probably easily be up in the $500 range. However, I would suggest you get "premium" shipping as what AC calls DHL is not the DHL you are familiar with in the states. DHL in Germany is essentially equal to the USPS and in fact the USPS will deliver your products. The down side is that your parts may sit in customs for several weeks here in the USA. Pay a few more $$ and have it sent via UPS or FedEx and it will flash right through customs.

I tried to get Gary once to order a bunch of stuff for me, but he didn't seem to interested. Perhaps there were minimum orders per item or something like that. Also what I was ordering he figured he would never be able to sell (low flow) here in the states. Dunno perhaps he might be able to add your order on to his. Give him a ring or email. :)

Good luck on your AC build and post a pic here for our edification. :D

brianmoore123

unregistriert

Mittwoch, 18. November 2009, 08:40

I am also planning to buy aqua computer parts but I dont have a paypal account. What should I do?

Mittwoch, 18. November 2009, 18:00

I am also planning to buy aqua computer parts but I dont have a paypal account. What should I do?

Get one as the other methods of payment are expensive like bank transfers.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Top_Nurse« (18. November 2009, 18:01)

Sufu

Dienstag, 15. Dezember 2009, 23:11

Sry for Necropost, but if anyone else reads this you can acquire some AC gear from sidewindercomputers.com and performance-pcs.com. Though the selection is a bit limited, mostly a few waterblocks, the Eihem pumps and Aquaero. The bigger stuff...
I'm having to resort to buying more tubing from kustompcs.co.uk, since none of the US retailers I frequent carry 8mm OD tubing.. :thumbdown:

Mittwoch, 16. Dezember 2009, 09:14

You know that you don't have to use the 8/6mm tubes? Most of our products have G1/4" threads so you can use any other connector for other tube sizes.