• 27.04.2024, 16:32
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Wanting to buy Aquaero but have EVGA board

Mittwoch, 16. Dezember 2009, 06:54

Hey I am looking into buying a full Aquaero setup, for my new WC adventure BUT, I have read up on a couple of posts saying that the Aquaero doesn't connect to EVGA boards and seeing as I have a EVGA X58 SLI LE this is going to be a problem so I am just posting to see if there is a solution to this problem and to see if it is worth buying. Also being a noob I have a few questions. How many flow sensors can the Aquaero connect to? If I were to get the powerboost version and were to connect a power amp to fan channel 1, would I be able to connect and control 2 Swiftech MCP355s from that channel? THNX :thumbsup:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »osborne3« (16. Dezember 2009, 07:01)

Mittwoch, 16. Dezember 2009, 09:20

There is no generel problem with these boards. Just in some cases for no known reason it does not work.

You can connect two flow sensors. There is one regular flow connector and you can also use the 4th fan channel for a flow sensor. Of course in this case you only have 3 fan channels left.

If you get the powerbooster variant you can connect one pump directly to fan channel 1 and the second one via poweramp - also through any other fan channel. Keep in mind that the poweramp has a voltage drop of around 1.5 to 2.0 Volt. So if your first pump runs with 10V the second one would only run with 8 to 8.5 Volt.

Donnerstag, 17. Dezember 2009, 03:47

OK another quick question. Can you have more than one Aquaero atached at one time :?: if so would I be able to get two and just use both Fan channel 1's for controlling the two pumps :?:

Freitag, 18. Dezember 2009, 04:47

Its a USB Device, so it's possible to attach up to 127 AE's ;)
:rolleyes:

Freitag, 18. Dezember 2009, 13:20

So the software recognises two Aquaeros and I can controll them both from there?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »osborne3« (18. Dezember 2009, 13:28)

Samstag, 19. Dezember 2009, 15:31

Yes, the Aquasuite will recongnise the 2 AEs and you will be able to control them both.
Btw it is the same as you conect two Aquastreams (only the XT; the old one hasn't an USB Interface) or 2 Tubemeters or 2 Multiswitches, ...
There will be a extra Tab for every Device you conect to your Mainboard.
:rolleyes: