• 28.04.2024, 06:35
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Another Aquasuite Issue

Sonntag, 20. Dezember 2009, 17:30

The aquasuite software Is now taking Issue with working with the aquaero.

It says nothing Is connected?

I might have figured It out. You have to configure everything In the aquaero menu? Is this right Shoggy? I took a screen shot so you get a better Idea of what's going on, If It shows up proper :Shttp://s922.photobucket.com/albums/ad63/UberTrooper/

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von »ktseymour« (20. Dezember 2009, 17:35)

Montag, 21. Dezember 2009, 19:49

Never mind :sleeping:

This Is a bad unit, I'll have to send It In for repair :cursing:

Montag, 21. Dezember 2009, 23:02

Judging from that "yyyyyyyy" I would say the memory of the aquaero is totally messed up. I would recommend to perform a reset of the device: shut down the system, press and hold the middle button (set) and start the system. After 2 - 3 seconds you should read a reset message on the LCD.

It might be also a problem with the USB communication. If possible try another port on your board or a different cable. You can also use it for testing in another PC so you can check if the aquaero is OK or not.

Dienstag, 22. Dezember 2009, 01:29

I did a reset twice. It worked for a little while the first time, but the second time after boot-up the screen went blank, and a short while after that the screen started flickering on and off again. The unit Is completely dead now, wont even accept power any more.

I will have to RMA the unit. The only problem now Is I don't think I have my Invoice anymore?

Dienstag, 22. Dezember 2009, 01:59

The coolest thing! Gary from Sidewinder Is sending me an RMA so I don't have to send It all the way to the Shoggster 8o

Thanks for the help Shoggy :thumbup: