• 18.04.2024, 08:57
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

logitrust

unregistriert

Q: Aquastream XT

Freitag, 12. Februar 2010, 21:14

hi. have a simple question about my new aqastream xt. regarding to the TJ07 case i have mounted the pump in, I have take advantage of a 90 degree angle fitting on the outlet side (top of the pump) because the pump builds too much in height. Will this affect the performance to the pump? I use some 45 degree angles in the loop, but has no choice but to use 90 degree on the top of it, if the pump should be where I have it now..
thanks for your reply :)

Freitag, 12. Februar 2010, 22:09

Every angle in your system will reduce the performance, a 90 degree more as a 45 degree.
But the AS XT has enough power to produce the flow you will need to cool your system.
:rolleyes:

Sonntag, 14. Februar 2010, 20:49

Hi logitrust,

I found an german article about the influence of 45° or 90° angle fittings and diameters of the tube regarding the flow.

The pictures are selfexplaining : http://www.aquainfos.net/2009/10/26/durc…vergleichstest/

The author found:

a) there is a big influence between 8/6 and 13/10 tubes, 16/13 slightly smaller flow (in the compared system: 220 l/h; 280 l/h; 278 l/h)
b) in a system with 13/10 tube there is a slight decrease in flow by increasing number of 90° angele fittings (10 straight fittings:280l/h; 10 straight fittings + 2*90° fittings: ~270l/h; 10 straight fittings + 6*90° fittings: ~250l/h, 8 straight fittings + 2*90° fittings: ~270l/h, 4 straight fittings + 6*90° fittings: ~240l/h => so every couple about 10 l/h less flow - it seems that a straight fittings have no influence)
c) in a system with 13/10 tube there is a stonger decrease in flow by increasing number of 45° angele fittings (6 straight fittings + 4*45° fittings: ~200l/h) . The author found the reason also: there are steps inside the fitting which reduce the diameter.
d) between 280 l/h and 250 l/h there is only a small difference in CPU/GPU temperature (~0.5°C).

I found more articles regarding this issue. I think this article and the data give a good impression.
That is the reason why I will switch to 13/10 tubes and compare this with my actual system.
I hope this helps a little bit.

cu
»GliderHR« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • Einfluss Durchfluss auf Temp..jpg
  • Einfluss Durchmesser auf Durchfluss.jpg
  • Einfluss Winke auf Durchfluß.jpg