• 27.04.2024, 15:54
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

heed

Help with Emergency Shutdown

Samstag, 20. Februar 2010, 14:49

Hi, everyone, I need some help getting the emergency shutdown to work.

I'm using my Aquaero that has a burnt-out display exclusively for this, so I have to do all the programming through Aquasuite. Is that a problem?

I have the AC power supply adapter, and have the green wire cut and connected to the relay plug and the standby cable connected to the standby power plug on the Aquaero. I have the jumper set to the two leftmost pins (I think that's to be powered by the standby wire). I have the RPM cable of my pump connected to Fan 4 and it is configured in the Aquaero as a flow sensor.

I've been able to get the computer to shut down using the Software Emergency Shutdown, but I think it's only when the Aquasuite is running. I'd prefer not to run the Aquasuite software all the time. So I'd like to get the hardware shutdown working.

I can't seem to get the right combination of settings in Aquasuite to get the hardware shutdown to work. Do the settings have any connection with the Software Shutdown settings? Could someone please help me and tell me what settings work for them? Thanks!

Alan

Montag, 22. Februar 2010, 09:17

In the aquasuite go to the tab "alarm and relay" and set the relay usage to ATX-Break-Line and below set the checkbox to activate the alarm. Check that the alarm-timeout makes sense, for example 10 seconds. That means you will have an alarm for 10 seconds before the aquaero will shutdown the system.

Store all data to the aquaero and afterwards flash the firmware again.