• 19.04.2024, 20:45
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Can the Aquaero with Powerbooster control 2 pumps of 1A each?

Freitag, 23. April 2010, 15:33

Hi, please can you tell me if the Aquaero with Powerbooster would be able to control independently 2 DC pumps each with a maximum of 1A at 12 V?

I know there is some kind of drop in the tension, but what would be the range of DC output control? I mean would I be able to control each pump in the range 8V - 10,5/11V?

What kind of flowmeter should be the more precise and silent to add to this controller? (silence is important for me).

How many Watt left for the fans?

Thanks

Sonntag, 25. April 2010, 11:20

Please anybody can help me?

Because it's non easy for me to verify if the Aquaero could control independently two pump of 1A each.

Sonntag, 25. April 2010, 12:52

Might be possible with the aquaero 4.00 with powerbooster(!) since you have 15W on each channel here. The problem might be the fact that a pump draws much more power when it spins up. So by time that could damage the aquaero. Channel 1 of the powerbooster variant offers a max. load of 25W since it was optimized to be used with a Laing DC pump. So the second pump which will go the the other channels could be a problem.

Maybe you should get a regular aquaero and use a poweramp for both pumps. It offers 42W.

As flow sensor I recommend the black high-flow sensor.

Montag, 26. April 2010, 10:52

Thanks for you help.

If I add a poweramp to control both the pumps, will I be able to set them from the Aquasuite software independently?

And will remain possible to shut down the system in case of failure of only one pump?

And please another question; to let the Aquaero shut down the pc in case of problems, besides the Aquaero power connect - 24 pin ATX standby power / ATX break, why should I buy also the connector 2pol. for Relay output?
I mean...I don't understand the use ot this item:

Mittwoch, 28. April 2010, 11:02

Need help, please :)

I would like to define my rig in a way or another and I really need to know what to do.

If with the normal Aquaero + poweramp I could not be able to control each pump independently (and get the shutdown on the failure of only one pump) I will choose different pumps and go with the Aquaero with powerbooster, but I really need to know exactly what to buy (besides the Aquaero) in order to ensure the shutdown of the system.

About the Aquaero there could be news in the near/immediate future?
Because I was wondering if there could be a new improved version soon or I can go and buy directly the 4.0 version.

Thanks for the help.

Freitag, 30. April 2010, 21:53

Help, please. ;(