• 18.04.2024, 04:49
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Need informatıon about aquastream XT ultra version?

Dienstag, 18. Mai 2010, 11:29

hi guys..
i am thinking to buy aquastream xt ultra version but i am not sure..i didnt find this pump max. Förderleistung?what is this pump flow rate /hours?
600lt or 1500?i looked everywhere but i didnt find this..

and is this a good pump for watercooling ?is there any tests or review about this pump?

ty for help and pls answer me english :)

Dienstag, 18. Mai 2010, 11:54

Hi Calebkan, i dont know whats the flowrate, but i can tell you, that i use
the old version since 3 years nearly every day and its running like the first day.

The flowrate is not the important part, if youre case is not 3 meters high or filled with 5 radiators, the flowrate
is always enough, i read a test with different pumps and flowrates and the suprising thing was that the rate nearly doesnt matter,
if you have 600L or 1500L, the temperatures where nearly the same.

So if the water is circulating, its ok :D

Btw the static head were incerased to 4.2 meters.
Sys: 7900X | ASUS ROG STRIX X299-E | Trident Z 32 GB DDR4-3600 | EVGA 2080 TI xc ultra

Dienstag, 18. Mai 2010, 12:01

hımm..ty for answer...

and dont you know this pump?is this a good?or very good?i didnt find any test or review about this..but like it :D and this pump 85€ around..not cheap..so i dont want to do wrong chose or i dont want to do mistake about pump...

BigKahuna

unregistriert

Dienstag, 18. Mai 2010, 12:29

A user-review on the aquastream XT can be found here:

http://www.hardwareluxx.de/community/f13…l20-511621.html

To give an short answer:

Yes, it is a very good pump. Sufficient power, very quiet, tons of features. It is worth spending 85€ on it.

Dienstag, 18. Mai 2010, 12:37

Ok i googled 10 seconds and fount this: http://www.dexgo.com/index.php?site=arti…ardware&seite=5

The diagramm on page 5 shows the maximum and minimum flowrate.
As i told you it is not much, but its always enoug.

Hey the pump got the goldaward :D

I try to transalte the result with my crappy schoolenglish:

The Aquastream XT Ultra is a very solid pump, the raw flowrate is on a high level, the raltion between noise and power is very good.
But the Aquastream XT Ultra is more than just a pump, while a standard pump just has some extras, the Aquastream is the control and securcenter of the whole watercooling system.
The option to put 2 fans on the Aquastream, which regulate the rpm in relation to the temperature in the system, makes controlling the rpm manuel dispensable.

Hm ok i translated just the important parts of the text, i hope you understand it :D

Here is another test, but i dont like to translate this too :D you can see on the diagrams what youre searching for, the flow is much better than an eheim 1046

I hope this helps a bit.
Sys: 7900X | ASUS ROG STRIX X299-E | Trident Z 32 GB DDR4-3600 | EVGA 2080 TI xc ultra

Dienstag, 18. Mai 2010, 12:38

yea i looked there but not enough for me:(

and ty for answer it was ımportant for me.. :thumbup:

Dienstag, 18. Mai 2010, 12:40

Hes working for ac, dont trust him :D 8o

Dienstag, 18. Mai 2010, 12:43

Ok i googled 10 seconds and fount this: http://www.dexgo.com/index.php?site=arti…ardware&seite=5

The diagramm on page 5 shows the maximum and minimum flowrate.
As i told you it is not much, but its always enoug.

Hey the pump got the goldaward :D

I try to transalte the result with my crappy schoolenglish:

The Aquastream XT Ultra is a very solid pump, the raw flowrate is on a high level, the raltion between noise and power is very good.
But the Aquastream XT Ultra is more than just a pump, while a standard pump just has some extras, the Aquastream is the control and securcenter of the whole watercooling system.
The option to put 2 fans on the Aquastream, which regulate the rpm in relation to the temperature in the system, makes controlling the rpm manuel dispensable.

Hm ok i translated just the important parts of the text, i hope you understand it :D

Here is another test, but i dont like to translate this too :D you can see on the diagrams what youre searching for, the flow is much better than an eheim 1046

I hope this helps a bit.

--------------------------------------

ah ty bro ty so much...its ok now...i am searching... :thumbsup:

Donnerstag, 20. Mai 2010, 10:16

its a very good pump..but i want to learn last thing..

is this pump can work only under water?i must put on this pump in my reservoir? or it can be work out of reservoir?

ty again...

Donnerstag, 20. Mai 2010, 11:36

You dont need a reservoir, u can use it in a reservoir but you dont need to.

But i think it looks really great if there is a little aquarium in your pc :D

Donnerstag, 20. Mai 2010, 12:49

its a very good pump..but i want to learn last thing..

is this pump can work only under water?i must put on this pump in my reservoir? or it can be work out of reservoir?

ty again...
This pump is NOT waterproof!

Donnerstag, 20. Mai 2010, 16:34

Oh shit, sry is thought it is.

Shoggy wieso eigentlich nich, meine uralt aquastream isses doch auch :P

Donnerstag, 20. Mai 2010, 17:15

i wouldn't put this under water:

;)
Gute work-live-balance ist, wenn man von seinem Privatleben erschöpfter ist als von der Arbeit.

Freitag, 21. Mai 2010, 11:10

I would, because im craaazyy :P