• 24.04.2024, 15:52
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquastream XT firmware upgrade.

Samstag, 22. Mai 2010, 12:58

I have few years old Aquastream XT Ultra with firmware 1009 it has been working great over the years, now i got new Aquaero to upgrade the XT firmware.
upgrade fails somehow. I also bought the LPT flasher justincase. i dont have any PC with LPT port yet to use it.
Aquaero says Not connected. in aquastream page, i dont know why. It's connected with aquabus cable.

should i unplug USB from Aquastream XT to let Aquaero control it?

The green bar takes almost 5 minutes to fill then in the end the Error comes.

UPDATE: after many reboots i get diffrent flashing error. I quess my XT is broken.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 9 mal editiert, zuletzt von »donc« (22. Mai 2010, 15:25)

Montag, 24. Mai 2010, 23:08

Try the following: before you click on the last button to start the update, do a restart of the pump by unplugging its power supply for a second. That should help to get rid of the detection problems and maybe could also fix that problem with the faulty data transfer.

If it will not work at all: don't worry, its nothing special in that case. There are a few others with the same problem. The update via the parallel port flasher is much more reliable since in comparison the aquabus connection is more interference-prone.

Mittwoch, 26. Mai 2010, 17:20

I tried to flash the Firmware so many times eventually my pump went to unknown USB device mode and i lost the control of it.
with old XP laptop + DIY USB cable + LPT flasher, my pump lives again, better than ever.

Thank you. :thumbsup:

Donnerstag, 27. Mai 2010, 20:03

Great to hear that you finally found a solution :)