• 28.04.2024, 01:42
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Aquastream XT firmware upgrade.

Samstag, 22. Mai 2010, 12:58

I have few years old Aquastream XT Ultra with firmware 1009 it has been working great over the years, now i got new Aquaero to upgrade the XT firmware.
upgrade fails somehow. I also bought the LPT flasher justincase. i dont have any PC with LPT port yet to use it.
Aquaero says Not connected. in aquastream page, i dont know why. It's connected with aquabus cable.

should i unplug USB from Aquastream XT to let Aquaero control it?

The green bar takes almost 5 minutes to fill then in the end the Error comes.

UPDATE: after many reboots i get diffrent flashing error. I quess my XT is broken.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 9 mal editiert, zuletzt von »donc« (22. Mai 2010, 15:25)

Montag, 24. Mai 2010, 23:08

Try the following: before you click on the last button to start the update, do a restart of the pump by unplugging its power supply for a second. That should help to get rid of the detection problems and maybe could also fix that problem with the faulty data transfer.

If it will not work at all: don't worry, its nothing special in that case. There are a few others with the same problem. The update via the parallel port flasher is much more reliable since in comparison the aquabus connection is more interference-prone.

Mittwoch, 26. Mai 2010, 17:20

I tried to flash the Firmware so many times eventually my pump went to unknown USB device mode and i lost the control of it.
with old XP laptop + DIY USB cable + LPT flasher, my pump lives again, better than ever.

Thank you. :thumbsup:

Donnerstag, 27. Mai 2010, 20:03

Great to hear that you finally found a solution :)