• 19.04.2024, 22:39
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

llecaroz

Aquaero setting reset randomly !

Dienstag, 1. Juni 2010, 07:42

Hello, I just bought an aquaero, & connected it to the motherboard usb of my EVGA X58 4 Ways classified.
Just, I add the same problem as other... & found that it it is detected correctly detected only when connected to the first USB socket of the motherboard otherwise an "unknown device" message appears in Windows 7 64 bits.

But that's not my problem as it is now resolved... I have a really really true concern ! don't know when & why, but frequently my Aquaero is reset randomly & I loose all the settings stored in it & I have to reprogramm it with the aquasuite ! :(
Sometimes, it is not detected anymore. My aquaero is connected to the atx with your socket cable connection component & the switch on atx power is set. so the aquaero is on when the computer is stopped/off !

Sometimes settings contains bad/crappy datas coming from.. ? i don't know ? it is like having a crappy eprom not keeping correctly datas. But when I set again all the settings, & store them in the eprom, it appears to be saved until .... I don't know when, the next loose of data :( ? So data appears to be stored correctly but reset by an unknown event ?

all appears to be uptodate in term of firmware & software.

Please can you help me to resolve this issue ?
Do you have a new bios update to resolve this ?

Do I have to send you it in RMA ?
Thx in advance,

llecaroz

Dienstag, 1. Juni 2010, 10:43

For your information, here is a strange thing... (from what i understand) now the aquasuite detects the actual AquaEro as a new one... (click on it to increase the picture), the first two line was the correct one before !

I feel regarding to the forum that the AquAero has some USB random issues about detection & resets (feels that the two issues are linked together )

:

Dienstag, 1. Juni 2010, 19:54

Have you tried to remove the USB connection when the aquaero has been programmed?

It might be possible that the USB communication is causing the problem. If you still experience the same problems without the aquaero connected via USB it is possible that there is something damaged.

llecaroz

Donnerstag, 3. Juni 2010, 10:26

since two days, by mistake,

I did not power on my (totally forgot to power on my speakers) Z-10 Interactive 2.0 Speaker System from Logitech, only my G15 keyboard is connected & no more reset & detection issues of my aquaero !!!!!

So from my understanding, there are some conflicts between Aquaero & Logitech USB products containing a LCD to display computer infos !

Is it an Aquaero USB ID issue & Aquasuite bug on detection, as all my others USB peripheral works well, I suppose that yes ?

Is it possible to have a bios/firmware+aquasuite update correcting this ?