• 28.04.2024, 00:47
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Displayed water level in aquaduct 360 mark III ceramic

Freitag, 11. Juni 2010, 12:14

Hi,

A couple of weeks ago I replaced my graphics card and at the same time I cleaned my water loop and filled up water but for some reason the last couple of days I've noticed the displayed water level is medium even though the actual water level is high. I've tried setting 100% level reference in the software and then after a new measurement is performed the level is correctly indicated as high again but then after a couple of days it report medium.

How come is this and is there any other way I can "tune" the displayed water level so it is displayed correctly more permanently and not only for a couple of days?

Thanks in advance!

//Richard

Freitag, 11. Juni 2010, 23:33

Do you experience any problems with the flow rate because the aquaduct uses the flow sensor to calculate the water level.

Samstag, 12. Juni 2010, 00:42

No, the flow rate seems to work just fine and like it always has...currently it's approx 80 l / hour.

This isn't really a big deal since I also see the water level on the side of the aquaduct (the little floating ball) but of course it would be nice to also have the correct value in the display.