• 20.04.2024, 00:50
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero there but not responding

Freitag, 2. Juli 2010, 15:32

Hey I have two Aquaero's installed in my system and both are detected in my aquasuite but only one responds to adjustments, for instance when I try to adjust the Power it doesn't do anything even when I try to restore factory defaults. So anyway I need a solution. Please help : )

PC:

EVGA X58 SLI LE

CORE i7 920

Corsair Dominator 2000Mhz

Freitag, 9. Juli 2010, 00:25

Only for a test: have you tried to swap the USB connections on the board? You can also try to test it in another PC to check if the aquaero or the PC has a problem.

Sonntag, 25. Juli 2010, 10:14

I just tried both Aquaero in a different computer and i'm getting the same thing, one is responding and another is not. Keep in mind both are Evga boards.

P.S. sorry for the late response. :D

Montag, 26. Juli 2010, 11:55

Seems to be a compatibility problem here. I would recommend to get a cheap PCI USB controller card. That should work for you.

Montag, 26. Juli 2010, 17:10

But then why would one aquaero work perfectly fine on the evga board and the other just completely ingore all commands?

Dienstag, 27. Juli 2010, 09:42

Ah OK, I did not realize that you tested two aquaeros. I thought on one board it is working and on the other one it does not.

Mhhh, then it might be possible that the aquaero that is not working has a damaged USB interface. I would recommend to test it in another PC that does not use an EVGA board. If it still does not work it is very likely that it is damaged.

Mittwoch, 28. Juli 2010, 14:26

Well i'm pretty much 100% sure know that it is broken and either needs fixing or replacing how would I go about doing that? Is this sort of thing covered? :thumbsup:

Donnerstag, 29. Juli 2010, 19:13

You will have to send it back to us. Please note that we will have to charge for the shipping back to you. The repair itself (if under warranty) is free of charge.

Freitag, 30. Juli 2010, 18:03

Ok that's fine with me how would I go about setting this up, is there some form I have to fill out? Also could I please send you my inline temp monitor that's not working too. Thanks : )

Sonntag, 1. August 2010, 15:29

Just send it to

Aqua Computer GmbH & Co. KG
Gelliehäuser Str. 1
37130 Gleichen
GERMANY

and include a short letter that explains the problems with the parts.

Sonntag, 1. August 2010, 19:22

Ok thank you very much : )

P.S. Bad luck on world cup, team looked awesome. More than I can say for england. :wacko:

Mittwoch, 13. Oktober 2010, 10:22

Hello Shoggy,

Unfortunately I am having the same problem again this time on my other Aquaero, it's not responding to any of my commands such as changing fan speed, won't turn on LED's and it won't reset. I didn't no wether or not to start a new thread seeing as it's related and is the same problem as before. Thanks : )

Mittwoch, 13. Oktober 2010, 13:58

The last time we only did a reset of your device and that was all so I highly recommend that you test that yourself at first.

Shutdown the PC, press and hold the set button, start the PC again and wait until you see a reset message on the display.

Freitag, 15. Oktober 2010, 10:54

I have the model without the display so how would I go about reseting it without the display?

Freitag, 15. Oktober 2010, 15:46

Still the same way. The LT variant also has the three buttons.

Samstag, 16. Oktober 2010, 02:36

Ok so I found the buttons, ok so now which one is it? Sorry I lost my manual.

Dienstag, 19. Oktober 2010, 10:00

O
....O
O

The red one ;)

Mittwoch, 20. Oktober 2010, 03:46

OK cool, good example thanks : )