• 16.04.2024, 19:03
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaduct 240 XT or Pro

Mittwoch, 18. August 2010, 22:27

Hello,

My question is :

First : does the aquaduct 240 XT is real ? Can i buy it ?

Second : in the aquaduct 240 Pro, can i regulate the fan other way of 5V or 12V. By a aquaero in the PC, and use some free connexion in the RS232 connector for exemple.

And for finish, does the aquaduct 240 (or 360) XT can collect information from sensor in the PC ?

All my questions is about the capacity of communication between aquaduct, the PC , and a aquero (in or off the aquaduct).

Thank.

Freitag, 20. August 2010, 15:31

An aquaduct 240 XT does not exist.

With the aquaduct 240 you can program the fans to your needs, of course also give a voltage from 0 to 12V.

None of the aquaducts is able to work with sensor values from the PC.

Samstag, 21. August 2010, 12:50

ok,

I understand that i can " give a voltage from 0 to 12V" from a aquaero (or any other way) in the PC ? In this case the fan are powered via the RS232 ?

Samstag, 21. August 2010, 19:18

I'm not sure if you got it right. The aquaduct has controlling unit inside that is able to monitor and control the pump, fans and use different sensor values - of course also as base for an automatic fan control.