• 19.04.2024, 08:48
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

thode

Flow error

Dienstag, 24. August 2010, 23:48

Hi,

I bought an Aquaduct 360 XT mark III a few months ago.

I've recently had a couple of incidents where the alarm of the pump goes of, with the report "flow error" in the display.
Apparently the water stops running, however, a power cycle seems to resolve the issue.

This is the second time I've experienced this - I'm not sure if the flow actually stopped the first time.
Also, the pump once in a while produces a single beep, the reason for which I'm unable to determine.

The question is, are we talking about a pump that has begun to malfunction, or is it a software/firmware issue?
The problem (also the single beeps) seemed to begin right after the recent series of software/firmware updates (the pump is current at firmware 116, and aquasuite at version 4.69).

Additional information: The aquaduct cools a system consisting of a cpu and gpu block, and 2 ram cooler blocks. I believe there is around 1 liter of fluid in the system (also bought from you).
The tubing does not seem to have any bends.

Regards
Christian

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »thode« (25. August 2010, 02:13)

thode

Dienstag, 31. August 2010, 17:08

Anyone who has some kind of input or experience with this? Moderators (Shoggy)?
Do I need to provide more information?

Obviously, running with a pump that may stop the water flow any second is not exactly a comforting situation to be in...

Regards
-Christian

Mittwoch, 1. September 2010, 14:34

Hard to tell what the problem could be.

Any additives in the loop? Some of them might build sedimentation on the axis of the pump and could force it to run irregular.

thode

Mittwoch, 1. September 2010, 17:26

The only fluid in the loop was bought from you:
http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2351

I emptied and refilled the loop shortly after it was assembled (to clean out possible leftovers from production).
That was in end march, so that was 5 months ago.
I recently refilled the loop, however, I have not emptied it since the initial cleaning run.

I guess a complete empty and refill is worth a try?

Donnerstag, 2. September 2010, 12:11

If you want to refill it again I would "wash" it with some water and a little bit of washing-up liquid at first. A vinegar cleaning liquid might do the job even better but don't use it too long. Just place a short piece of tube between the in- and outlet so the water can cycle through the aquaduct. Afterwards I recommend to flush it two or three times with clean water.

thode

Dienstag, 7. September 2010, 16:03

Just wanted to let you know that I decided to downgrade the aquaduct firmware and aquasuite software a few days ago, from 4.69 and 116 to 4.66 and 112.

So far I have not experienced any flow errors, and the aquaduct has not produced any warning beeps.

I'll continue to monitor the behavior, and post any changes here - but perhaps its worth investigating if the >112 firmwares have a possible bug.

regards
Christian

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »thode« (7. September 2010, 20:36)

Mittwoch, 8. September 2010, 12:15

Thanks for the feedback.

thode

Donnerstag, 16. September 2010, 15:07

Just wanted to let you know, that the system still runs stable on 4.66 and 112.

Out of curiosity, I would like to know if you have found anything that resembles a bug in the newer versions - or have some other suggestions as to why the system runs stable with the specified versions.

Regards
Christian

Freitag, 17. September 2010, 09:44

We have not found any bug there and also have no feedback about those problems from other customers.

thode

Freitag, 17. September 2010, 18:11

That's pretty weird. Perhaps I should try to update and flash to the newest version again - just to see if it is possible that something went partially wrong with the first flash to 116.