• 19.04.2024, 01:53
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Multiple fans on Aquastream XT Ultimate

Dienstag, 2. November 2010, 05:56

Hi,

If I want to run more than 3 fans from the Aquastream (not exceeding 5w total), do you use a 3 wire y cable to all fans? Or do I use 3 wire to fan 1 and 2 wire to fan 2 and 3?

thanks

Lee

creekin

Dienstag, 2. November 2010, 07:06

i would say 3 wire just to fan 1 then 2 wire to 2&3,

i asked shoggy a similar q re: 2 pumps on an aquaero as u saw in my thread.
the y splits i get are all 3 pin, i was going to use the same y splits to link 2 asxt's to the aquaero

i have 3 pairs of fans connected to my aquaero via them and it seems to work fine,
i am only getting one rpm number which is correct, so it seems to be showing the average of the 2 rpm signals..

Dienstag, 2. November 2010, 12:57

Thanks Creekin,

I thought the standard was 3 to the first and 2 to the others, Just was wondering if they where doing something different with the Aquastream.

How are you getting on with the repair of your pump? I just brought one, I am a bit nervous now...

BTW, If they send you a board and you need help installing, I am a electronics tech. I am in Hobart.

Lee

creekin

Dienstag, 2. November 2010, 13:13

Still waiting to hear back from AC and retailer, i have posted it back to retailer today but he now says i need to get an RMA first.
I feel this is a manufacturing defect and should be replaced not repaired, as it seems to have 4 different problems.
so fingers crossed. :S

I have no doubts AC will sort the problem the fastest and best way possible. :thumbsup:

I am an electrical tech (concert lighting) i could repair the cable in 5 secs, but not even i can put the magic smoke back in :D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »creekin« (2. November 2010, 13:18)