• 25.04.2024, 20:13
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquasuite not showing flow rate.

Freitag, 19. November 2010, 05:36

Hi,
I have an Aquastream XT connected to the computer by the USB cable. I can control the pump and can see rpm etc but on the page with the picture showing the pump and the fan the flow rate is blank. Should it be showing the flow rate?

thanks

Lee

Freitag, 19. November 2010, 10:38

which version do you have?

Only the XT Ultra is capable showing the flow rate.
:rolleyes:

Freitag, 19. November 2010, 23:18

I have the ultra.

I am also getting an error "flow rate too low" It all seems to be working correctly though.

I can see water flowing into the res and small bubbles seem to move very quickly thru the pipes.

The max speed the pump will run reliably at is 78Hz, I have set the max to 76 and it is sitting on this in auto mode.

Lee McLaren

creekin

Samstag, 20. November 2010, 03:31

Do you have a flow sensor connected to the ASXT?

It doesn't have a built in flow meter, only a connection for an external one.

Samstag, 20. November 2010, 04:44

ah, that would explain it. I thought it had an internal sensor.

I suppose the next question is apart from the AC sensor, does any other sensor work ok? The Koolance would be easier to put into my loop.

Lee

creekin

Samstag, 20. November 2010, 10:01

there seems to be a bit of confusion over this, and the internal temp sensor.

as there is external temp and flow,
but internal temp only.

i am sure i have seen other threads here about diff flow sensors,
it would just require a diff "pulses per litre"