• 16.04.2024, 18:04
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

edterbak

Poweradjust not found

Samstag, 28. April 2007, 21:43

Hello everyone,

I just bought the Poweradjust (rev 1.2) without the casing.

I connected it to USB and 12V power. Windows XP says that it has found an unknown device.

I also installed .net 2.0 and the aquasuite. The aquasuite (v4.42) can not find the usb poweradjust. Even after pressing "Find USB Device".

The LED's on the poweradjust are both permanent on (red and green). When I connect a Fan on the Leistungs-ausgang, the fan starts working.

So I think the problem is with the software, but what am I doing wrong?

Info:
WinXP +sp2
.NET 2.0
Mainboard:Asrock Dual SATA II

edterbak

Re: Poweradjust not found

Dienstag, 1. Mai 2007, 00:00

Is the problem I have with the Poweradjust USB clear? Do I make sense?

Dienstag, 1. Mai 2007, 23:24

Are you sure that you have conntected the USB cable the right way?

edterbak

Mittwoch, 2. Mai 2007, 00:25

Zitat von »Shoggy«

Are you sure that you have conntected the USB cable the right way?

Thanks for reacting Shoggy! :)

I think so,

This is what I did:
Here is a pic of poweradjust and my mainboard connector.

On the poweradjuster from left to right is [black] [black] ..... [red] Or in other words: NC/GND/+/-/NC
I put the connector on the mainboard from left to right [red] .... [black] [black]. So the black wire is under (or on) the dummy on the mainboard. In other words: NC/-/+/GND/NC

I asume this is correct...

edterbak

Mittwoch, 2. Mai 2007, 18:05

Am I connecting it correctly??

Mittwoch, 2. Mai 2007, 18:45

Should be correct.
Think the best you can do is ask the Support. Write an Email to support@aqua-computer.de and ask them.

b0nez
:rolleyes:

edterbak

Montag, 21. Mai 2007, 22:31

Zitat von »b0nez«

Should be correct.
Think the best you can do is ask the Support. Write an Email to support@aqua-computer.de and ask them.

b0nez

Hmmm, since the 2nd of may I have sent 3 e-mails. Up till now I have received 1 reply, with the remark that I should check the connection and if this still doesnt work, I should send it back.

I have tried to connect it on a different system, with windows Vista, and with 3 other windows XP systems. THe LED-lights (red and green) burn continuously, without blinking. The device is 'Unknown' to windows.

I would like to send it back, but I do not know where to, or if this falls under the warrenty, how much this will cost, what will happen, etc. etc.. Can somebody give me some more information about this?

Please help me.

:'(

edterbak

Mittwoch, 23. Mai 2007, 23:59

I just received a reply by e-mail. :D

edterbak

Samstag, 23. Juni 2007, 15:15

I received the repaired USB poweradjuster. Now it is working PERFECTLY!!! It is a nice device. I like it.

Thank you for the support aquacomputer! Thanks!