• 18.04.2024, 12:23
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

heed

Aquaero display settings and heat

Samstag, 11. Dezember 2010, 00:57

Hi, everyone, Merry Christmas!

Last night I condensed my two Aquaeros down to one and redid some configuration. I have two questions:

1) Now that I use the VFD Aquaero with standby power and ATX breakline, the display is on even when the computer is off. Is there a way to change this? In Aquasuite the "Backlight Permanently On" is NOT checked, so maybe there's another setting somewhere?

2) The back of the Aquaero (w/ Powerbooster) is getting a little hotter than I would prefer. I have 2x San Ace 9G1212H1011 on Ch 1., a Gentle Typhoon (120mm) on Ch. 2, 2x Nidec 80mm medium speed on Ch. 3, and a pump RPM wire (no power) on Ch. 4. Should I be concerned? Should I add a small fan pointing to the back of the Aquaero?

Thanks for your help! :)

Dienstag, 14. Dezember 2010, 08:57

1.) Go to LCD data output in the aquasuite, type in a blank character in each line in the text boxes at the end and check the box below to transfer the text.

2.) If you think it is too hot you should provide some extra cooling to avoid damages.

heed

Dienstag, 14. Dezember 2010, 15:49

1.) Go to LCD data output in the aquasuite, type in a blank character in each line in the text boxes at the end and check the box below to transfer the text.

2.) If you think it is too hot you should provide some extra cooling to avoid damages.
1) Thanks, that worked!

2) I don't know if it is too hot; how hot is too hot?

Mittwoch, 15. Dezember 2010, 09:15

You should try to keep the temperature below 70°C. Between 70°C and 80°C we would say it is getting too hot but still in range, but you should avoid it. Above 80°C I highly recommend to use a fan for additional cooling to get the temperature down to an acceptable value because otherwise the device might get damaged.

heed

Mittwoch, 15. Dezember 2010, 12:39

OK thanks Shoggy.