• 20.04.2024, 00:30
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

warlordbb

unregistriert

Aquero 4.0 and Power Boost

Mittwoch, 15. Dezember 2010, 17:46

I have an Aquero 4.0 VFD from a few years ago that I've never used before. Should I install the software that came with it or is there a new version I should install instead (trying to avoid installing something that will just tell me to install a new update).

Also, I'm interested in adding a Power Boost to mine but I can't, even with Google translate, what the difference is between the self-install versions.

TIA

Donnerstag, 16. Dezember 2010, 08:55

If it is some year old it might be possible that you have to do a complete update of the internal OS at first since otherweise it will not work at all with the latest aquasuite software.

If your aquaero is showing a firmware starting with 3.xx you will have to update the internal OS at first. You can download the necessary tool here.

Afterwards download the latest aquasuite software.

In the aquasuite flash the latest firmware: click on aquaero in the menu bar, then flash firmware and selectaquaero_firmware_422a.afd4. That way you can also do an update of the firmware if your aquaero already has a firmware that starts with 4.xx.