• 19.04.2024, 02:31
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

creekin

New Aquaero!

Freitag, 24. Dezember 2010, 02:11

:thumbsup: WOW! when will we get some specs?
Just installed my "old" aquaero :( looks so sad now... lol
Merry Xmas Shoggy and all at AC,
thanks for this present! :crazy:

Freitag, 24. Dezember 2010, 09:35

We will not release any further details before the official release which will be this winter.

creekin

Freitag, 24. Dezember 2010, 10:07

can you be a bit more specific on when we will get specifics? :D

it is winter now, isn't it?
can you narrow it down to a month perhaps :?:

I dont like the look of the buttons or the silver frame on black.
but im sure the features will more than make up for it.
Looking forward to any news on this.
cheers mate :thumbsup:

Sonntag, 26. Dezember 2010, 06:57

Looks like a great new toy for me. :crazy:

When in winter are we talking about? :?:

Can the older aquaero's be upgraded in any way? ;(

Need more info before spring comes! :thumbsup:

drbo

Mittwoch, 5. Januar 2011, 10:24

WOW!
this looks absolutely fabolous :love:
Hope that this also will work as an or with an WMC remote. That would be an absolute killer for my next HTPC!
drbo :thumbup:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »drbo« (5. Januar 2011, 10:26)

WS: W10 | Asus Rog Strix X299 | i7-7820X | Asus Rog Strix 1080Ti | Dominator 32GB | Corsair 860AXi | 512GB Samsung EVO 970 |WC: EK-Waterblocks | AC- Monitor and Control | 3x EK-CoolStream PE 480 | LD PC-V8
Gamer:W10 | Asus R4E | i7 3930K | 3x Asus HD 7970 CF | Dominator 16GB| Corsair 1200AXi | 2x120GB I520 Raid0 | WC: EK-Waterblocks | AC- Monitor and Control | 4x Airplex PRO 360 | MM Extended Ascension

Samstag, 8. Januar 2011, 16:00

Some remarks regarding this product, without knowing the tech specs :

1. including a keyboard on a device that needs to be built in a computer is just plain stupid : computers already have (bigger and better) keyboards, plus keyboard layouts vary depending on where you live. :thumbdown:
2. the dimensions of the RC are ridiculous : a good ergonomic RC can fit in your hand width-wise, like a phone or TV/VR/audio remote. :thumbdown:
3. colour screens are the way to go : a monochrome screen anno 2011 is so passé. :thumbdown:
4. with the v4.00 versions of the aquaero being updated with bigger and better cooling solutions to dissipate more heat and accomodate more powerful hardware, wouldn't it be nice to actually have a liquid-cooled version of the aquaero ? This thing is designed to be used in with liquid cooling equipment. So why not use that to your advantage instead ? :!:

creekin

Sonntag, 9. Januar 2011, 02:58

gotta agree with all your points, but until we get more than a pic we wont know

i doubt i will buy it now though, after just buying an AQ4, cant see what possible improvements it would have to make the v4 obsolete.
i find it a very strange the way AC have released a pic but refuse to give any other info. not sure if its a marketing ploy or what, but with such a small market, it doesn't seem like a good idea to me, any product that nerds must wait for, is never as good as they thought it was, better to stun em with the design first, then take the cash while they are in shock, a la apple.

the KB looks hilarious, what other device has a remote that is BIGGER than it 8o does the AQ need a tv and volume control, are we really supposed to use this as a htpc? screen indeed looks BW :thumbdown: i believe it is 2011.....

wait what? wc my wc controller? my head just exploded! :thumbsup:

i am keen to see what it can do, but with an "unknown" release date, of even its specs let alone for sale. it just sits there getting older and sadder imho. ;(
we are now well into winter, about half way i believe, still no news on this thing, sorry Shoggy, imho, your bizarre marketing stunt has backfired....

Freitag, 14. Januar 2011, 22:30

First of all I guess AC won't give you a month or a specific date on when the new aquaero will be released.
They did something similar before and couldn't deliver the product on that date ( which was not AC's fault by the way ).
A lot of ppl got quite angry.
So I'd say that AC won't give a release date until they are absolutly sure that they can keep it.

I don't know why you guys think that the remote is too big.... there are no measurements in the pic so all you are doing is guessing........
What do you need a color screen for on your Aquaero?
The only usefull thing would be to display high temps in red color but thats about it.....

As I said, I'ts probably not a "marketing stunt" but rather a strategie so fans won't get disappointed.
It's better to say "we'll release it sometime in winter" and deliver a few weeks early so everybody is happy.

I say stop guessing and talking about stuff where you don't have any information on ;)