• 23.04.2024, 12:18
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

English user manuel for Poweradjust 2?

Montag, 7. Februar 2011, 14:41

Is there an English user manuel for Poweradjust 2? Mine is only German and I can't undestand anything out of it :)

I need it mainly for wiring my set up properly. Which socket goes where etc. Any help I can get will be appriciated.

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Montag, 7. Februar 2011, 16:27

Unfortunately the manual is only available in German at the moment.

On site 4 you will find a drawing of the PCB.

Temperatursensor => temperature sensor
Tachosginal => rpm signal
Durchflusssensor => flow sensor
aquabus 1/2 => aquabus 1/2 :rolleyes:
Leitungsausgang => power output
Stromversorgung => power supply

If you have any specific questions feel free to ask.

Montag, 7. Februar 2011, 16:37

Shoggy, thank you for the quick response :thumbup:

I'll try to figure out the cable connections as soon as I go home. It is a high probability that you'll hear from me soon :)

Montag, 7. Februar 2011, 20:22

Hi again,

I've managed to sonnect the device and get it running. So far so good :)

Now I need to figure out where to attach the fans and how to control them.

Also, my pump is XSPC XO2 750 and there is no rpm cable on it. But on the image below there is a cable(2) that needs to be connected to the rpm cable of the pump.
I know tihs is an earler version of the Poweradjust but I guess there must be the same connection with the new version also.

Does that mean my pump is incompatible with the Poweradjust 2? Can't I use the rpm control with my pump?

Sorry if these questions are a bit silly but I'm a little new with these things and trying to learn :D

Dienstag, 8. Februar 2011, 10:50

You can use the pump also without a rpm signal but would lose some controlling features in this case.

Whatever you want to connect to it, you only have one output. It is the one where you already have attached the cable for the pump.

To control everything you need the aquasuite software. You can download it for free here.

Dienstag, 8. Februar 2011, 11:00

You can use the pump also without a rpm signal but would lose some controlling features in this case.

Whatever you want to connect to it, you only have one output. It is the one where you already have attached the cable for the pump.

To control everything you need the aquasuite software. You can download it for free here.
I've installed the software but don't know if it is possible to control the pump without attaching the rpm cable. Is it? :)

Is that rpm thing for the pump or the fans?

I'll try that tonight and let you know.

Dienstag, 8. Februar 2011, 16:58

In the tab fan/pump you can set a manual power value.

If you mean the single RPM connector. That is used to generate or forward a RPM signal. For example you could connect it to the mainboard so in case of a problem the mainboard will think that the CPU fan stopped working and depending on your BIOS settings the system could start to beep or shut down etc.

Dienstag, 8. Februar 2011, 17:03

In the tab fan/pump you can set a manual power value.

If you mean the single RPM connector. That is used to generate or forward a RPM signal. For example you could connect it to the mainboard so in case of a problem the mainboard will think that the CPU fan stopped working and depending on your BIOS settings the system could start to beep or shut down etc.
Oh OK, that was what I would like to know, thanks :)