• 20.04.2024, 04:09
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

St4vr0s

How can i use the Aquaero to monitor from utilities such as GPU-Z or Core Temp/Real Temp?

Mittwoch, 9. Februar 2011, 23:54

Hi,

I have an air cooled PC but use an aquaero.

I've just updated the system but rather than have a load of wires with analogue sensors all over the show is there any other way to use the Aquaero to automatically control the fans but take readings from sensors built into the CPU's, Motherboard or GPU's via third party software?

Thanks

Freitag, 11. Februar 2011, 09:07

I assume you have an aquaero 4, right? If so it is not possible to use external data with the aquaero.

The newer aquaero 5 is able ti use software sensors from the Open Hardware Monitor tool.

Keep in mind that controlling fans according to CPU or GPU temperature makes not much sense if you are running a watercooled system. Short loads cause the temperature to jump up for a few seconds but there is no need to speed up the fans in this case because the water temperature will stay the same within this time period.