• 20.04.2024, 00:30
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

KWalter

Aquaero 4 and PWM fans

Donnerstag, 10. Februar 2011, 17:32

Am I OK using four pin fans with the Aquero 4 or will they not regulate correctly?

I just bought a couple of XSilnce 1.08W fans and I've just noticed they are PWM controlled and have four pins on the connector

Thanks

Keith

Freitag, 11. Februar 2011, 09:05

The aquaero has only one direct 4-pin connector for PWM fans. Of course you can still connect the other three to the aquaero but since the PWM pin is left out they will only be adjusted through the voltage (analog) which should also be better since you can control them freely in their full range. For the 4th connector you can select if it should work in PWM or analog mode.

KWalter

Freitag, 11. Februar 2011, 15:47

Err - there's no 4 pin connector on my Aquero 4 - they're all 3 pin

Thought it best to use 3 pin fans in the end though

Thanks anyway

Freitag, 11. Februar 2011, 16:21

Ahhh, sorry! I had the aquaero 5 in mind since almost all questions of the last days were about the new one :)

Of course you can still use them with the old aquaero. They will be regulated through the voltage in this case. Keep in mind that the maximum allowed load of each channel is 10W (15W with powerbooster) and the overall load of all channels combined should not exceed 30W (45W with powerbooster).