• 23.04.2024, 22:41
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero 4 Pump 1 not avail, firmware too old!?

Montag, 21. Februar 2011, 05:31

Hi there.
I've been using my aquaero for a few years now without problems but recently i just noticed on the display as it scrolls through the screens.

Pump 1.
Not avail.

Firmware too old.
Not connectet.

That is exactly what it say's including typos.

I have run the updater, and i have the latest versions of the aquasuite (4.69.00)
Aquaero firmware (422a)
And aquaero OS (203)

Aquasuite also shows the pump as "Not connected" but the pump is running as i am getting flow
I reflashed the FW but this did not change anything.

Anyone have any ideas what's wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »mtf« (21. Februar 2011, 05:32)

Montag, 21. Februar 2011, 12:22

The is normally a problem with the communication between the aquaero and the pump. Maybe you should check the connection cable to the pump.

creekin

Dienstag, 22. Februar 2011, 23:24

I have this exact same problem! :(

I have replaced my ASXT and it continues, I have also used a diff cable between ASX and AQ4.
also tried flashing, no diff.

So the fault MUST be hardware in the (brand new) AQ4.

:thumbdown: