• 25.04.2024, 11:36
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

pgr13

Software not recognizing 2 pumps at the sometime.

Montag, 14. März 2011, 07:30

Hi !
I have 2 ultra pumps in my system, is the software capable of monitoring
and adjusting both of the pumps without purchasing any other product
or do I need to purchase something else so it is able to recognize both pumps at the same
time in the software?Any help would be appriciated!

Thanks!
Peter

Montag, 14. März 2011, 10:55

So they are connected via USB? If so you will not need anything else. Each aquastream (like any other USB product from us) will get its own tab within the software so you can easily switch between them.

The only limit is the USB chipset of you mainboard so in theory you could connect hundreds of pumps to one PC.

pgr13

Dienstag, 15. März 2011, 00:22

Thanks i got it!
works great! But I have one more issue .I have a aqua flow sensor it used to work good.Let me start here ! My system flows like this comes out of the Res,Threw the Aqua Flow sensor to the inlet of the 1st pump.Comes out then goes to the koolance cpu block "cpu-360" comes out goes to koolance mobo block"Rampage III extrm" Then comes out and goes into the second pump comes out and then goes into my Koolance GTX 295 Block.Then goes back to the radiator.My pumps are both running at 84.0hz and I'm getting a flow reading of 33-34 l/h.Is this normal
Also is the calibration value 169 with a measuring impulse of 8? That is what I have it set at. Is this normal? I took flow sensor apart and cleaned it,I found no issues in movement inside the flow sensor every thing looked great. but still no change in l/h.

Thanks

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »pgr13« (15. März 2011, 01:55)

Dienstag, 15. März 2011, 11:00

Do you have the high flow sensor? It is the one with the black housing. If so your impulse value is correct but the flow seems VERY low. You should have something beyond 100l/h with this setup. Maybe there is some gunk int the CPU block?

pgr13

Mittwoch, 16. März 2011, 06:47

Ok found radiator slightly clogged.Now Im flowing 139 l/h Awesome!
But now one of my pumps is coming up with USB not recognized and a fast blinking red LED flashing.

did my pumps USB failed? I switched cables and still blinking fast.

Thanks

Mittwoch, 16. März 2011, 14:00

If it is blinking very fast like this it means that the firmware is corrupt and the pump is in recovery mode and waits for a firmware. If you own an aquaero you can flash the firmware with this device to the aquastream, otherwise there is also a parallel port adapter available or you will have to send in the pump or only the PCB if possible (cheaper shipping costs).

pgr13

Mittwoch, 16. März 2011, 16:17

Ok! Do you know were I can purchase Aqua computer products in the US or do I have to purchase the products direct from aqua computer in Germany ?

Donnerstag, 17. März 2011, 12:29

http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/ sells some of our products.

pgr13

Freitag, 18. März 2011, 05:08

Shoggy do you know were i can download firmware 1017 or newer for my pumps i made the cable but dont have the correct firmware and boot loader.

Thanks

Freitag, 18. März 2011, 09:46

The latest firmware is always part of the aquasuite. So just download the latest aquasuite and it already comes with the latest firmware. To flash the firmware of the pump you will need an aquaero or a special adapter cable for the old parallel port. Updating via USB is not possible due to technical reasons.

pgr13

Samstag, 19. März 2011, 00:30

Shoggy ! ! !
Worked out great! ! !You the man! ! ! I do have one error but its on both pumps. Its "Rotation speed monitoring fan output" Whats your take on that?

Thanks a million! :) :) :) :) 8o :) :) :) :)

Samstag, 19. März 2011, 00:38

If no fans are connected to the pump you should check the tab "speed signal and alarm settings" in the aquasuite. It is likely that the rotation speed monitoring is active which causes the problem. When you have no fans connected I would also recommend to set the fan output to manual power adjustment with 0%.

pgr13

Montag, 21. März 2011, 06:44

there is 1 fan per pump. rotation speed monitoring is unchecked and i have a red dot right after Rotation speed monitoring fan output.red dot is on both pumps.When I check Rotation speed monitoring fan output i still have the red dot and i get a error on the aquastream tab underneath the image of the fan.Weird! ! ! both fans work fine to. Could it be a bug in the code or bad fans?

Thanks

Montag, 21. März 2011, 09:01

Do you see any rotation speed values for the fan in the aquasuite?

pgr13

Mittwoch, 23. März 2011, 05:01

Were are the rotation speed values for the fan located in Aquasuite?

Thanks!

Mittwoch, 23. März 2011, 09:33

In the fan tab. On the right side you can see a bar graph. Below that you can see the rpm value for the fan.

pgr13

Donnerstag, 24. März 2011, 05:34

Got it! Its showing me 0 RPM. But all fans are working.

Donnerstag, 24. März 2011, 09:41

When you say all fans. How do you have connected them? Are you sure that the rpm signal is forwarded correctly to the pump?