• 23.04.2024, 09:28
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Russell

Help No internal usb hubs available in Australia to interconect

Mittwoch, 16. März 2011, 05:57

I am building a new system with 1 x aquero 5 conected to 1 x multiswich conected to 2 x power ajust ultras and a tube meter and flow sensor

From what I have read I should conect all via usb hub.

I have read that conecting across aquabus will limit things to substantially and functionally

Problem being no internal usb devices available in Australia from retailers or suppliers even our aquacomputer suplier cant sorce them .

Help

Mittwoch, 16. März 2011, 14:05

That's wrong. You can connect the poweradjust, multiswitch and tubemeter via aquabus without any disadvantges. It is even highly recommend because otherwise you will not be able to control everything with the USB. The poweradjust controllers will fully integrate to the aquaero as a 5th and 6th fan channel including all controlling and monitoring options. Also the sensors (temperature and flow) of the poweradjust can be used in the aquaero. Running poweradjust and tubemeter with USB and aquabus at the same time is also not possible.

The only possible downside is the multiswitch. When connected via aquabus you can only switch the channels on and off. If you want to use different power levels, scripted actions etc. you have to connect it via USB.

Russell

Help No internal usb hubs available in Australia to interconect

Donnerstag, 17. März 2011, 03:53

Thanks for putting me streight Shoggy

How do you segest I conect the system 1 x aquero5 2 x power ajusts 1 x multi switch 1 x tube meter and a flow metre

Do I just daisy chain the lot together via aquabuss and take the aquero 5 via the hi speed usb to my motherboard.

Is there anny way I can conect the lot and dim the multiswitch as well ?? :thumbsup:

Should I conect Aquero 5 ,power ajust x2,tube meter in daisy chain to aquabuss

Then Conect Multiswitch to usb and Aquaro hi spd port to PC usb

Or have I got it all wrong again.Does the aquabus need to know the last device in daisy chain? 8o

Donnerstag, 17. März 2011, 13:58

You should connect it this way:

aquaero => USB => mainboard
aquaero => Highspeed aquabus => poweradjust 2 #1 => aquabus => poweradjust 2 #2 (or use an y-adapter)
aquaero => Lowspeed aquabus => aquabus y-adapter => multiswitch & tubemeter
aquaero => flow connector => flow sensor

The aquabus is a real bus system so you can connect this in any order.