• 25.04.2024, 09:29
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero 5 XT and flow meters

Samstag, 30. April 2011, 10:24

Hi guys and girls,
Have a few questions regarding some of the products here (both about to be released and currently in production)

Is the Aquaero 5 XT able to handle 2 flow sensors (product code: 53068 )? If not, is there a way to make it so that it can take 2?

Does the Aquaero 5 XT come with the aquaremote (Product Code: 53088 ) or does it have to be purchased seperately.

Is the Multiswitch USB 1.41 capable of making the outputs "dance" in time to music? It would only be controlling LED's and was just curious.

And on the off chance I get lucky, is it possible to get in some fans that you don't stock specifically for an order? Would be looking at Twister Bearing Silence VR enermax fans (UCTB12A)

Thanks for all your help.
Tyler

Samstag, 30. April 2011, 15:54

The aquaero can use two flow sensors but in this case one fan channel will be used for the second flow sensor so you can not use it for fans or something else anymore.

The aquaremote is included with the XT variant.

Using the multiswitch as some kind of LED spectrum analyzer is not possible with the regular software. You would have to write some kind of tool or plugin with the SDK to get this effect.

We can get the mentioned fans for you but I can not tell the delivery time because our distributor has none in stock. Price would be around 10 Euro.

Samstag, 30. April 2011, 16:14

Thanks for the quick reply.
Thats fine about it meaning I lose an output. Can you link up an XT model and an LT model? That way I can get 8 fan channels, and 2 flow meters? If so do you need a special cable or?
Very interested at that price. How do I go about getting that purchased/paid for?
Thanks
Tyler

Sonntag, 1. Mai 2011, 00:05

We have plans to offer a special firmware for the aquaero LT so it can be used as a slave device. I can not tell when this firmware will be available so don't expect it for the next few weeks.

To get a confirmation on the fans I recommend to send an e-mail or add a comment to your order which can be done in the checkout process. We will get in touch with you afterwards.

Sonntag, 1. Mai 2011, 04:06

Thanks Again.
Any idea if you'll need certain cables to make it work? Or will you just have to plug both of them into USB headers on your computer and the software handles the rest? Will it cost extra or anything like that to get it working as a slave?

Thanks
Tyler

Montag, 2. Mai 2011, 10:18

Also, how does the LT version of the aquaero mount to the 5.25" bays? By the look of it you need another product and use standoffs, however this won't work for watercooling. Is there a way, or something so that you can mount the LT in its own seperate 5.25" bay?
How far apart are the two g1/4 fittings on the waterblock for the aquaero? Center to center? And when mounted are these holes in the center of the bay vertically or are they offset?
Thanks
Tyler

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »tylerplowright« (3. Mai 2011, 14:27)

Dienstag, 3. Mai 2011, 18:37

It is very likely that the slave device option will be communicate via aquabus so you would need that cable.

The firmware should be free because it would also make no sense to offer them for sale because a few minutes later you could download it in every filesharing network ;)

The aquaero LT has four standoffs to mount it somewhere in the case. If you want to mount it in the the drive bay you can use the side panels from the XT and PRO variant. They are not on sale as single parts but on request you can get them of course as spare parts.

The distance of the threads in the waterblock (center to center) is 22 mm.

For the last question I have to say that I do not really understand what you mean :(

Dienstag, 3. Mai 2011, 23:55

Thanks for that.

Again with the stands to mount the LT's is that just a case of mentioning that in an email when asking for a quote for the fans?

And when you mount the waterblock is it in the middle of the circuit board? Or is it offset slightly in any direction. Trying to work out if I can have an XT in one bay, and an LT in another bay directly above or below it and as such what fittings I'll need to link them up. Am hoping I can use a Snake rotary fitting such as this here as I've got one of these spare from a previous build. The distance center to center if you made that into a U shape is 40mm.
Thanks
Tyler

Mittwoch, 4. Mai 2011, 18:17

When you order, just provide the articles numbers 93812 and 93813 in the comment field. These are the mentioned brackets.

The waterblock will be located on the left site:

On the left you can see four black transistors with three holes around them. In this place the water block must be installed.

Donnerstag, 5. Mai 2011, 05:18

Ok that clear it up a bit. Thanks for all your help. Order has now been placed including the two brackets for the LT and the enermax fans.
Thanks again.

Freitag, 6. Mai 2011, 11:25

One last question: What are the dimensions of the high flow, flow meter Product number 53068 ? Just trying to plan a loop whilst I pay for it/wait for it to arrive.
Thanks
Tyler

Freitag, 6. Mai 2011, 15:50

53 mm x 49.80 mm x 29.35 mm respectively 39.35 mm with the highest pin from the connector.